Christmas GOAL..whose wants in ?

Options
Well christmas is neally upon us again, and I'm still not a target weight. I've got to lose around 17 pounds. I must get to target by then, anyone want to join me.

As next year I want to be able to say "I NO LONGER HAVE A WEIGHT PROBLEM ".

To get fit and tone more,

and maintain my weight..

That would be my final goal...nice

How much do you want to lose by Christmas, or is there a particular dress you want to get into, or trousers ?

Replies

• Shooter219
    Shooter219 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to have lost a total 50 lbs by Christmas, so 23 more pounds by Christmas. That way I can work towards 60 total lost by the time the husband gets home from the sandbox!! BUT, I don't know how realistic 23 pounds by Christmas is, so I will work towards 40 total, 13 to go till Christmas!!!

Sorry for the novel there! ;)

Basically:
    Realistic goal: 13
    Wishful goal: 23

Who knows, I have a huge amount of weight total to lose, so I am losing it quicker right now, so I may get somewhere in between!! :)
  • lqtransformation130
    Options
    It would be nice to get to my first goal weight by Christmas. Hopefully after weigh in tomorrow, it will be 30lbs. This would definitely help me to stay focus and move closer to my goal!!!....So yes, I'm in!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in.

I'm totally off the rails at the moment :embarassed:

I'd like to lose 17-20lbs
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I like the alternative goals as I find the more exercise I do, the slower my weight comes off and I don't want to be demotivated by not getting there...

Realistic goal: 6.5
    Wishful goal: 10.5

My realistic goal gets me to my lowest in 4.5 years, my wishful gets me to my lowest ever so I'm happy either way!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
    There is a dress I would like to fit into for the office Christmas party... And in order to do so I need to lose another 3-5kg, so 7-11lb. It's a dress I've last worn probably 10 years ago and I want to be able to wear it again!!
    I think my realistic goal is 9 lb, but ideally I would like to lose the last 18lb...
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've got to lose between 1-1.5 pounds per week. This will be hard for me, because I seem to celebrate a good week with a bad week. So I've got to cut out the bad weeks.

By the end of October I need to be 3 pounds lighter.. I will accept 2.5 pounds
    Small steps, to get to November.

You all need to come back and log your progress towards christmas, or add as friends.

I've already promised myself a 3 night stay at Springs Spa in the new year if I get to my goal. Good luck everyone.
  • kellybeans16
    kellybeans16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My Christmas goal is to be comfortable in the airplane seat for the 9 hour ride back home to the states. I would love to fit into a pretty dress but if I don't, i know I'll still get there. But those dang coach seats....
  • fattyboomboom84X
    fattyboomboom84X Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in!

I get married on 1st March and have my dress fitting 1st feb... so Christmas is kinda almost the halfway mark between now and then.

I have loads of big events on before Christmas: hen-doo's, two weddings, my best friends 30th, not to mention all of the festivities!

Wishful Goal: 18lbs
    Realistic goal: 10 lbs

Good luck!

Add me - I need motivation!
  • sd75
    sd75 Posts: 49
    Options
    Great idea :-)
    I'm in too :-)

Like Santd - i seem to celebrate a good week with a bad - but am definitely feeling more on track these days so am setting my sights low for now.

Wishful Goal - 10lbs
    Realistic Goal - 7lbs

Lots of social plans already made - but trying to do 5:2 to do damage limitation in between !! Good Luck everyone :-D
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My birthday is two days after Christmas and I want to go out dancing in a new, very cute outfit.

Realistic goal: 13-15
    Wishful goal: 20
  • berniwillbeslim
    berniwillbeslim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I want to have lost 50lbs in total by christmas ... so 16lbs i want to lose!
  • I want to lose 8 lbs!

Good luck to you all, mighty warriors! :)
  • sel2504
    sel2504 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 19lbs by Xmas. I bought my dress a size too small to keep me motivated!! :wink:
  • ManishaGanesh
    Options
    I m in.
    Target- lesser by 12 lbs upto Xmas
  • santd
    Options
    It will be so difficult with all of these Christmas do's going on, but are you ALL dedicated to NOT over indulging, for get into that sexy number for Christmas.

I think we need to make it a competition. who ever hits their goal for Christmas, all of the above has to send a big CONGRATULATIONS message. Its lovely to have lots of praise from lots of friends. Not just when things go bad.

Oh and sorry Guys!! its not 11 weeks, its 9 weeks and 1 day to Christmas. So better get going.
  • santd
    Options
    I want to lose 8 lbs!

Good luck to you all, mighty warriors! :)

and to you all....if you don't achieve your goal the Christmas Ghost will come calling. Ah Ah Ah aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
  • CharleneTH
    Options
    I really want to lose some more weight by christmas, as I lost 50 pounds in 2012, and the whole of 2013 I've only lost 9 pounds!!! (well Ive lost more, but gain it back, lose it, gain it and so on)
    Time to kick it in and lose 20 pounds before christmas!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

By Christmas I'm gonna be AT goal and out of here!

Maybe.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 3 kg (6.6lbs) and I want to be able to run 10k :smile:
    We can do this !
  • ryandeceptacon
    ryandeceptacon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In.

9 pounds would be perfect before Christmas, for me. Good luck to you all!