Options

Replies

• TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am so in.........Been struggling to get to my next goal

Realistic goal - 13 pounds

Fantasy goal - 27 pounds

If I were to reach my fantasy goal I would be at 150 pounds down in 28 months and be able to get my next goal reward - my first tattoo. I'll be happy with my realistic goal but would be ecstatic with my fantasy one.
  • lqtransformation130
    Options
    sounds great!!!
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Realistic goal: 9 lbs

Wishful goal:18 lbs

My birthday is February 2nd and that's the date I would like to hit main goal weight (losing 21 more pounds), but if I can hit it before then that would be amazing :)
  • lilalief
    lilalief Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will be moving to paris in january, so I reeeaaaallyyyy want to achieve my goal by the end of the year. I want to weigh 54-55 kg so I still need to lose about 6-7 kg (15? Lbs). So I am in!!
  • mtlprs
    mtlprs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if Santa gave me the gift of 10 lbs lost!!!!
    I figure about 1 lb a week is ok, a bit more if I'm really a good boy!!!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like to lose the 12 pounds I regained this past year or at least get close to that (got lazy, stopped tracking, stopped working out, yada yada, we've heard it all before). Count me in and someone give me a massive boot in the bottom to get back on track!
  • shelialou66
    Options
    Amazing, I was just thinking about this, this morning as I was getting ready for the gym. I'd like to see 20lbs gone by Christmas. I'm in.
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I still have 30-40 lbs to lose, so that's not reasonable, but I'll shoot for 15 by Christmas.
  • Lor39
    Lor39 Posts: 17
    Options
    Count me in!! I want to lose 11 pounds by Christmas!! :-)
  • carrieanthony
    carrieanthony Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 25 more pounds by Christmas.
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose a total of 50lbs by Christmas... Which leaves me with 21lbs!

Wishful goal: 21lbs
    Realistic goal: 11lbs

Good luck to you all!! :drinker:
  • SarahLouiseFlint
    Options
    YES!
    I want to be under 11 stone by xmas!
    Ive got a James Bond themed xmas party on the 20th December, got a really nice dress but its a size 12 so will be a squeeze. Need to up my game!

CW: 11.13
    Xmas GW: 10.13
    Pounds to loose:14
  • GettingMooreInShape
    Options
    64 days until Christmas, and I'd like to lose 7 pounds by then!

Edit: Well, I'd like to lose more, but that's my realistic goal ;)
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am so in....my goal is to lose another 10 lbs by Christmas but know that may be too ho unrealistic since Thanksgiving is coming as well but II know it is not impossible. I will be happy though if I can lose a total of 30 lbs by Christmas and that would mean I only need to lose 6 by Christmas which is more realistic.
  • SG1156
    SG1156 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want in!

I would like to lose 20 lbs by christmas (my b-day is 4 days before). I'm trying for small milestone, my most immediate one is 10 lbs by thanksgiving since I'm going to my in-laws and would really like to not be the heaviest one there!

let's dig deep! we can do this!!
  • Justwatchmerun
    Justwatchmerun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! My dream goal is 21lbs (bringing me down to 11stone!), but realistic goal is 14lbs :)
  • rrrrobyn
    rrrrobyn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5 kgs by Christmas, so 11 pounds.
    If I get fitter and also get below 60 kgs, I can ride a pony.
  • karthik1129
    Options
    Im in...

I wanna loose 15 pounds
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My birthday is two days after Christmas and I want to go out dancing in a new, very cute outfit.

Realistic goal: 13-15
    Wishful goal: 20

That's my brithday too :drinker:

I'd be happy to lose 10 pounds (or more) by Christmas. I just started another round of Turbo Fire last night so I have the workout schedule covered. I do need to focus on my eating and make better choices. If I can do that then the 10 pounds should be easier.