What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Toblerone and Pringles
  • sklebar
    sklebar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Dairy Milk Bar with Oreo Filling. It's a gigantic bar of 680 calories and I ate the whole thing...
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    souvlakia for me :)
  • MintBerryCrunch21
    Options
    any kind of biscuits lol I remember a time where I once had enough of dieting and had a massive binge where I only had biscuit dunking in with tea. I think I put on half a stone because of biscuits.
  • JessAilene86
    JessAilene86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Donuts and pastries. They just send me into a downward spiral and next thing I know I'm trying to eat anything sugary or buttery to try and make up for it. So then one day worth of treats turns into a week worth of struggles trying to get back on track.
  • asaunders0923
    Options
    Chips!
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well not really a food, but i refuse to give up my dunkin donuts coffee!!! with cream and sugar of course!!! i will work around other calories to have it! :)
  • Gettinfit242
    Options
    Well not really a food, but i refuse to give up my dunkin donuts coffee!!! with cream and sugar of course!!! i will work around other calories to have it! :)

ok its early and i havent had my coffee yet, i misread the question! LOL HAHA i would have to go with chips (Doritos)! so hard to put that bag away once you start!
  • Gettinfit242
    Options
    this may sound weird due to all the other foods that were listed, but cheese. I LOVE cheese. I could eat slice after slice. It's delicious. With 100+ calories per ounce though, eek!
    Cheese and crackers :-)
    I agree totally I love cheese it is my weakness.

OHHHHH yes, when i was pregnant i HAD to have cheese, with sopressata on a triscuit! im not talking a couple, im talking a LOT and multiple times a week! no wonder i gained 70 pounds!! HAHAHA LOVE CHEEEEEESE!!!! cracker barrel white cheddar NOM NOM!!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I may have already answered this one, but WTF, I'll play again!

I have trouble moderating with any sort of cheesy flavored cracker/chip. So, Doritos, garlic/parm Triscuit Thins, Pirates Booty, stuff like that.

I also have trouble with snacky size candy bars, like the big bags for giving out at Halloween. Once it's open, it's ON.
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    Those fun sized candy bars -- I have said this before and I'll say it again -- They are the DEVIL!! :devil: What should be a smart way to enjoy a reasonable sized treat becomes a binge. Every......single....time. So then if we have a bag, I decide the best way to deal with it is to eat the entire bag to just get rid of them. How's that for clear logical thinking? :noway:

Also bagels. I don't know what it is about bagels, but it's almost like eating one leaves me hungrier and craving them more. I try to avoid them.
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    anything sweet especially cookie batter and cake batter!!!
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    Use to be almonds, but once I got food poisoning from them, this is no longer the case.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Oh man
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Popcorn (which I don't even like that much!)
    Cheese balls/puffs
    french fries
    M&Ms
    gummie bears
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Pistachios.

Ritz crackers.
  • tulip_in_a_cup
    tulip_in_a_cup Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Definitely freshly baked brownies... they create a singularity in my stomach and I just devour them like nothing else
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Pizza delivery,
    Movie theatre popcorn,
    poutine, all potato chips, all cheese completely and nachos.
  • forever_winter18
    Options
    definitely ice cream i barley have it but then i end up bingeing
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Pringles