New to this and feeling lost :(

Options
Hi there

I'm Caroline, 26 years old with a bubbly personality, started using MFP again to help with my weight loss goal to fit into my graduation ball dress at the end of Novemeber, have logged in for 15 days in a row now, but feeling a tad lost and down at the moment, would really appreciate having some friends on MFP to help keep me inspired and motivated.

Please feel free to add me and help me with my weight loss journey

Caz

Replies

• diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello

Don't be down, you can do it !!

Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Request sent :-)
  • cyn196890
    cyn196890 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me anytime hun .. we all need help and support along the way :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • kjoseph12309
    Options
    Hi Caz....I too am new at this and have logged in for 15 or 16 days now. I am 31, a mother of a 16 month old little boy who keeps me on my toes when all i want to do is lay down haha. Whatever your weight loss goal is keep in mind that you aren't alone. We are all here to look and feel fabulous...and sticking with this will only benefit you and allow you to look AMAZING in your dress. With the holidays coming up (esp Halloween , my favorite holiday with the candy) i keep thinking to myself and weighing the pros and cons of eating my face off and indulging in the yumminess. Ive decided to allow myself a pack or two of fun size M&Ms or something and letting the rest go. There's a first time for everything. Don't restrict yourself you will only want it more!!
    Having to look great in that dress at the end of November means Thanksgiving too!! keep in your head : "taste everything and eat nothing". Allow yourself to taste what you want in small amounts so you still get that satisfaction.
    I myself haven't done much exercising yet. Time is a constraint for me but I do what I can when I can. Don't feel bad about yourself because you can't exercise as much as you want or if you ate something you shouldn't have. You WILL succeed with your weight lose efforts because you made the conscious decision to do so
    I hope this helps you. Chin up girl, you are beautiful.