Options
imxnianne
imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
I just want to know it's possible.
Please and thank you.

Replies

• nikkiclaire123
    Options
    i was 148lbs and im down to 140 now, was actually 138lbs this weekend but it seems to have reattached its self somehow even though i didnt eat bad.

but im trying to get to 120lbs. its going to be long and hard but it is possible. ive been 130lbs earlier this year
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was at 158 lbs at the beginning of this year and my current weight is 125lbs ( goal weight 121 lbs ). Height : 5'3-5'4
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That's my goal but I'd settle for 25lbs. Made 5 or 6 so far. Aiming for Feb 14 :)
  • Qwertymom
    Options
    Started at 145 lbs in March. Now down to 110 lbs, with 5 more lbs to go!
  • imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Started at 145 lbs in March. Now down to 110 lbs, with 5 more lbs to go!

Congratd to everyone who have lost! :)
    At least I know its not that hard.
  • Beckers72
    Beckers72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started April 1st - 5'1", 151lbs

As of today 121 lbs, only 3 lbs from my goal. :D
  • helpmeAllah
    Options
    how did you do it?
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    193 down to 155 .. 5 inches gone from my belly... 1 left to go..

I didn't do anything crazy, just looked at my eating habbits and got a lot more exercise, small weights to start, lot of cycling

Don't set yourself drastic targets to start, log and measure your food properly, look after your health and gain inspiration from the many here who have achieved so much more than most of us need to lose or gain

good luck
  • Beckers72
    Beckers72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how did you do it?

Myself.... tracking calories, walking 3 days a week, and yoga 3 days a week. Now that I'm here I am switching up the exercise a bit, though yoga and I will always be together.
  • IvyRose8
    IvyRose8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was 120, down from 155. I even saw the occasional 118 but more frequently the scale said 120 or 121. I'm 5'4".

I now have a three month old and weigh 141. My goal is 125 because that was doable without an enormous effort. The last five pounds (down to 120) were vanity pounds and took as much work to take off as did the 30 pounds previously!

They did make a visual difference, though. I felt happy about my appearance at 125. I was thrilled at 120. Good luck to you!!
  • misemise
    misemise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was 155lbs at Christmas and now down to 138.5lbs... My goal is 134... ultimate goal 130.. I hit a plateau for months swinging between 145 - 148lbs but I started doing weights and eating "clean" and I've been steadily losing the lbs since.

Diet is so important - I now bring a packed lunch and some healthy snacks to work to avoid any temptation. That's not to say I don't enjoy my few glasses of wine and take out at the weekend :)
  • bacn60s
    bacn60s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was 223 in April of this year... Presently I am 165 lbs.. today.. If I can do this then u can too!!!
    Focus on your diet and exercise..
  • leemchisholm
    leemchisholm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In the past year and a half in total I've lost 32lbs, but in the process I've gained roughly the same to :) - but in muscle. So a fluctuation of roughly 64lbs. So yeah, it's more than achievable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!