Christmas GOAL..whose wants in ?

Options

Replies

• rosemary98
    Options
    OP...will you be starting a group we can join? They are easy to create if you haven't done one already.

i would like to lose two solid pounds before christmas. meaning, i don't want my fluctuations to go above that two pound loss. it seems like a minor goal...but i have been having trouble with eating goal.
  • Yodifer
    Yodifer Posts: 87
    Options
    Can I join?

5'2 152lbs ultimate goal weight is 120lbs. I want to look smokin hot for my husbands Christmas party.

I want to lose 15lbs by the christmas party on December 14th. It's not much but 15lbs when you're small is actually a huge difference. So 8wks to lose 15lbs. I know it's aggressive but I am so hopeful. that will put me at 138lbs, then only 18lbs to go until my goal which I think realistically I can reach by spring.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Realistic goal: 8 pounds and 70 total lost
    wishful goal: 11 pounds (this would put me into the normal weight category)
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I need! Put on about 15lbs recently, so I'd like to get most of that back off.
    I've had to reevaluate my Christmas goal that I set 6 months ago, due to the above, but it's still possible... Extremely difficult, but possible :ohwell:

Realistic goal:10-15lbs
    Fantasy goal: 20-25lbs
  • DevotedOne9
    DevotedOne9 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15 more pounds by Christmas to put me on track for the new year!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me! I would love to lose 14.2 so I'm in the "overweight category" but ideally 18 if I could. :wink:
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Id love to lose 11 pounds by christmas but its probly not realistic bcuz my weightloss has slowed
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'VE STARTED A GROUP UP FOR CHRISTMAS, CALLED 'CHRISTMAS GOAL TARGET WEIGHT'. I'VE TRIED TO INVITE A LOT OF YOU, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY NOW, YOU WILL HAVE TO JOIN.
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    By the time I go home and see my family, I want to be down to 175, which is the borderline for my height between overweight and obese.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 pounds by Christmas but would be happy with a 9 pound loss.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I wanna lose another 20-25lbs by xmas
  • Alanroy25
    Options
    :tongue: I am in I want to lose 30lbs by Christmas!
  • Narcesita
    Narcesita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 12 pounds, but 9 lb would be okay!
  • galipemi1
    galipemi1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm 5'2 and currently 156lbs. :(

SW 158.0
    CW 156.0
    Xmas Goal: 145.0
    UGW: 115

santd - Can you post a link to the group? I'm having some trouble finding it. Thanks for starting this!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Well christmas is neally upon us again, and I'm still not a target weight. I've got to lose around 17 pounds. I must get to target by then, anyone want to join me.

As next year I want to be able to say "I NO LONGER HAVE A WEIGHT PROBLEM ".

To get fit and tone more,

and maintain my weight..

That would be my final goal...nice

How much do you want to lose by Christmas, or is there a particular dress you want to get into, or trousers ?

I want to lose 17 pounds as well - but my original time frame was to do so by New Year's.
  • licountrygal
    licountrygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in

Wishful Goal: 20-25 lbs
    Realistic Goal: 10-15lbs
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be 130 by the end of the year, so that's about 5 lbs. It is a pretty small goal, because I want to be able to feast on Halloween candy and pumpkin pie and holiday cookies! hehe

Keeping it reasonable over here. I love winter foods ♥
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    For sure I am in !
    Wishful goal- 50 lbs ;-)
    Realistic- 20 lbs
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 22 lbs by the end of December. That would be about 2 lbs per week loss.
  • Alanroy25
    Options
    I am in and want to lose 30lbs by Christmas!