Vacation coming up!

Options
I have a month long vacation in 2 weeks , coming up. Am going to India for 2 weddings. It is going to be crazy fun, shopping and spending time with my family;Getting my hands decorated with mehendi ; and the FOOD. Month long festivities, parties and 2 weddings.

I doubt if I will be able log in every day or even work out. May be I could sneak in a jog once in a while .

Am planning portion control and drink only water policy.

what do you do when you go on a vacation?

Replies

• clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I refuse to "diet" on vacation... that's just me :) I feel I have earned my vacation and I will enjoy it to the fullest. I tend to be more active vacationing (snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking etc...) so I don't let myself worry about it!

Do whatever works for you :)
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    But there is not much activity to be done, except if you count shopping as an activity. And it is month long, so If I dont watch what I eat , my last 2 months of effort and practices are going to go down the drain. I dont want to end up gaining a lot of weight and bad eating habits , then be depressed when I get back . Besides I have another occasion in January for which I want to look good. My incentives to lose weight are both long term and short term. :)