21 day challenge, want to join?

Options
Looking for friends who want to do a 21 day challenge?Create your own challenge and lets stick together for motivational support. :happy:

Replies

• blondehobby
    blondehobby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to have a commitment to MFP to build a habit!!
  • Mirandanderson
    Mirandanderson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • Armani2222
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • demossarah
    demossarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just started 6 days ago but I'm ready to dig in. This is only my 100 millionth time trying to loose wait so I really really want to make this work!
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Great!!! Hello everyone :smile: Im new to this website and learning, maybe you can help. I created a group thinking it might be easier for all of us to help each other out, what do you think?
  • drame
    drame Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Great! I created a group for all of us :smile:
  • sherinmary
    Options
    I would love to join.. I don't know about the 21 days though.. I've given myself 4 months to lose 15 pounds. But sure lets see what we can do in 21 days :-)
    *Eating (healthy) apple while typing :-)
  • jroby1116
    Options
    I am in. What are the details.
  • DanielleLisa222
    DanielleLisa222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • BecomingBonnie
    BecomingBonnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in too!! I am starting day one (again) and need motivation. I have never used anything more than the food tracker on MFP, so I am just learning how to use the community tab! I sure could use some friends on this site..I have none! :sad:
    Any helpful hints on how to use the MFP would be appreciated!
  • clfelish
    Options
    I'm in!
  • clfelish
    Options
    I am also starting over! Doing the 5 day pouch test! Doing pretty good. Would love a buddie!
  • JennyElRad
    Options
    I would also like to join this group! I definitely need some motivation and accountability this time around- I realized this past weekend I have gained 75 lbs in the past 4 years and probably 40 of those in the past year. I am mostly motivated to gain balance in my life and improve my overall mental health.

The 21 Day Challenge is a great idea!!!! Thank You for your idea :):happy:

I will just lay it out there and say that I challenge myself for the next 21 days to do the following;

go to the gym at 6AM 4 xs per week
    stick to my diet (balanced, clean and calorie conscious)
    having one cheat Meal per week (planning it in advance)
    Limit to 1 glass of red wine per week

I slowly started out over the weekend but can say I've had two complete successful days so far - For me it's one day- one decision at a time.

I never actually join groups or forums - this is my first - I understand it's long, but I wanted to get my plan out there to make it real. I would love to hear other's goals for their 21 day Challenge !!
  • blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose 60-70 pounds and I'm on my way feeling really positive and motivated!
  • DeanCue
    Options
    I have about 21 days left for a "biggest loser" challenge at work. I definitely want to kick into high gear. I'm in. I guess I go to the "groups" tab and find the group?
  • lunabear1123
    lunabear1123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in need some motivation to get back on track and reach my goal! :) how ca i find the group
  • healthywifey1128
    Options
    I am in!
  • bharprgrl
    bharprgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support! I think I need more than 21 days, but it's a good start. :)