JM Body Revolution

Hello! I’m planning on starting Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution on Thursday. I really want to do this for the full 90 days, so I would love to have some MFP friends who are currently doing Body Revolution or plan to start it soon. Please feel free to add me and we’ll support each other. Thanks :D

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Not currently doing it....BUT the pic on the right is me after completing it two weeks ago. It is great for working/building the core! The pic on the left was from about a year and a half ago....
  • karimonahan
    karimonahan Posts: 25 Member
    just finished my second round of this! i loved it! seen a huge difference both times i completed the program! the second time i started on the second phase, weighted 139lbs (was at that weight for about 6 weeks, couldn't lose a pound!) when i finished i was 134lbs! good luck, i'll probably do it again in the new year!
    add me if you would like~im a huge JM fan, i just started her kickboxing video.
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Thanks for your responses!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi. I am on week four of phase one. I'm loving ! Can't wait to start the next round. I already notice a difference from the first cardio to doing it today. Add me!!!! I'm slowly seeing differences but weightloss and exercise and logging calories etc is new so I'm still in trial and error phase on getting to know what works for me.