Favourite iPhone app?

Options
highervibes
highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
What's your favourite iPhone app and what does it do? For my Canadian peeps I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Reebee app. It has all my local flyers on a bookshelf and I can go through them from my ipad/phone. My washroom floor is no longer covered in flyers lol

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I like ANYLIST

Allows you to make grocery lists and share them (with spouse) I no longer have a million sticky notes with food items all over my kitchen!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    JEFIT
  • highervibes
    Options
    I like ANYLIST

Allows you to make grocery lists and share them (with spouse) I no longer have a million sticky notes with food items all over my kitchen!

I need this app! I love being able to share it with a spouse too, thanks :)
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    MFP :P
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Fitradio since I cant download free music like android. Love the mixes keeps me running!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    You spelled "favorite" wrong.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

I'm sure that's just an oversight....if not, can you play words with friends with me?
  • highervibes
    Options

Thanks neighbour, I'll spell it correctly next time.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    IMDb if you're into movies, or cant think of that one guy's name in that one movie

It's by far my favorite app, I mean, besides MFP of course (mfp gods may be watching)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

No they didn't. Favourite is the way us Canadians spell it. I believe in the UK they spell it the same way as well.
  • highervibes
    Options

No they didn't. Favourite is the way us Canadians spell it. I believe in the UK they spell it the same way as well.

I think they were joking. I hope they were lol. MURICA!!!! F*$^ YEAH!
  • Funkenstein7
    Options
    Bejeweled Blitz. 60 seconds of jewely goodness!!
    :drinker:
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this - it looks great!
    I recommend this one called Fitness Buddy. It has a preset gym workouts, or allows you to write your own. You can keep track of them with a built-in calendar and share them wirelessly with other people.
    But my favorite part there is an encyclopedia of exercises that are broken down by muscle or muscle group, or searchable by name. The exercises are depicted in two or three step gifs that let you watch the exercise in its entirety or step-by-step.
    More than once I've been at the gym with a new workout routine and forgotten what I was supposed to do to complete Exercise X or Y correctly, and it was cool having the answer at my fingertips.
    I like ANYLIST

• teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Strava is a favorite of mine right now...It logs my bike rides, walks, runs and hikes, keeps a map with where I have gone on each run, tracks all my stats for me, and has mapped segments in my town that I can run and see where i rank with other Strava users running that same segment.
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The game High Noon....because every once in a while it's nice to have a good old fashioned gun fight
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

I think they were joking. I hope they were lol. MURICA!!!! F*$^ YEAH!

Yes. I was joking. Glad to see SOME sarcasm meters still work north of the border.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Evernote.... Unbelievably useful app. Shares with anyone or any device you wish.