This is the time.

Options
Hello Everyone: I have messed around long enough. This is the time to lose this weight. I have to lose 70-pounds by the time I graduate from University of Baltimore in May 2015. Baby steps so I am focused on losing 8-pounds by Nov 20 for my birthday. I do not want to be 200 anything on my B-day. I can use all the support I can get.

Replies

• quenchgirl
    Options
    You go girl! Believe in yourself! This time is different because you are building new habits and have a whole lot of support :) Best of luck!
  • debi11703
    Options
    Good luck on your journey you can do it or shall I say we can do it, remember one day at a time it can be done
  • didans
    didans Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it!

In those baby steps, create habits that you love...feel fabulous along the way, and you're there!
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    BEST IF LUCK! YOU WILL DEF REACH YOUR GOALS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    First off, kudos on going back to school and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like (as can anyone else), I try to be as supportive as possible to my MFP friends when I can. If you are looking to add more friends i find it best to find people who have similar goals or interests and send them a friend request with a short message.

All the best in reaching your goals!