Can anyone post before and after pics of legs?

Options
Pretty please? :) my legs are what I'm most self-conscious about and I need to see that they can slim down! My favorite pair of boots are now a little tight on my calves and now that it's getting colder I need them to fit! Also post any exercises that helped you slim and tone them. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    sorry I don't have any pics but i'm 2months into my weight loss journey and my legs are definitely more toned thanks to spin class, squats and lunges!
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've not got any pictures, but i do a lot of walking and my legs look fabulous. I've always had decent legs but now i constantly get compliments on them. Its definitely made a difference
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is in my interest too. Legs are the part of my body I like the least.
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    BUMP

Thanks for the responses so far! Walking & running are pretty much all I do for exercise right now, but I'm probably gonna work in lunges and squats.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    My calves grew an inch and then went back to normal (13") when I started strength training. But that's fine with me because my calves have always been slim. My thighs were much larger than now. I didn't start measuring the widest part of the upper thigh until several months into lifting, but they are now down to 21.5" from 24" when I started measuring. The mid thigh measurement has went from 21" to 18.5". Also, I have noticed an overall improvement in the appearance, reducing of cellulite, and more muscle definition.

Sorry that I don't have the pics available to post, I was quite impressed with the difference when I looked at them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!