Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi to all

Greetings, fellow weight-loss hopefuls!

I'm a married male- 6'1", 54 yrs. old. Up until about 20 years ago, my adult weight was always between 160-175lbs.

My age and a more sedentary lifestyle over the last few years had me recently tipping the scales at about 195. Finally about 5 weeks ago, I decided I'd had enough! I've stopped breads, sodas, sweets, and mega-man food portions, while getting back to 25+ miles a week on the treadmill, along with thrice-weekly free weights and setups. Oh yes, and tons of ice-cold water.

I'm happy to say that I'm already down to 178 (today), and should reach my target weight of 160-165 lbs by mid-December. And the MyFitnessPal app on my Evo has absolutely paved the way and given me the structure necessary to finally do this! Felling wonderful and glad to be here!!!

Replies

• Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Now thats an inspring post!!!! thanx! :)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    All I can say is wow. Glad you tackled it before you got to my size. I did 23 miles last week and thought I was over the top. You put me to shame.
  • Congratulations! Very inspiring post! Best of luck through the rest of your journey! :happy: