Women 5'6+, Need to lose 10lbs +. Whats your CW & Your GW?

Options
CW:181.6
GW: 155
Goal date: 3/1/14
Calories :1290 on here
TDEE: 1670

What do your current workout plan consist of? And are you making progress or seeing any changes?

I am currently doing Jamie Eason Live fit from bodybuilding .com Along with treadmill and elliptical for my cardio

Feel free add me.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am 41 (almost) and 5 ft 7

My starting weight January 7th was around 205

CW 166
    GW 155 (right now I changed it a couple weeks back from 165-155)

No Goal date really just when it happens and once I get closer I may re-evaluate again.
    I use TDEE -20% so I get 1600 a day regardless of exercise (and that is based on my actuals not a website)

I currently so SL 5x5 program 3x a week and considerig adding in some HITT on my off days just cause.

I am not a fan of cardio so...
  • lambie14
    lambie14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and 5 ft 7.
    Starting weight was 140...
    Current weight 136
    Goal weight 125

Goal date: yesterday! Weight loss is going really slow, which is frustrating.
    Using TDEE I get about 1500 a day.
    I run 3x week, lift weights (going heavier as I haven't seen many changes), use the elliptical 3x week and walk every day...
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Doing good ladies!!!

I think I am going to have to start taking kickboxing class so i don't get bored with the treadmill and elliptical
  • Muchmoretogive
    Muchmoretogive Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft 7" and 24
    CW 136

Working out to Jillian michaels 30 day shred and 6 weeks 6 pack
    GW 125
  • wannabe2229
    Options
    Doing good ladies!!!

I think I am going to have to start taking kickboxing class so i don't get bored with the treadmill and elliptical

If you do the HIT (high interval training) it helps with boredom. Some research on PBS.com has said that if you do this, you can spend less time exercising and get the same result. I do the interval on the elliptical and stationary bike. Treadmill seems to hurt my feet and shins.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    5'6'' Female
    CW: 148
    GW: 140
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5'6

CW 130

GW 126

I started 3 months ago at 140. Watching portions and gym once a week. I run around after two toddlers so I get lots of exercise day to day. 10 pounds in three months was a slow and steady reduction. I have a feeling the last four pounds will take weeks to shed.

I was 120 before motherhood but I'd be very content at 126 :)
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5.5" (I swear I've shrunk below my original 5'6")

HW: 160+
    SW: 155
    CW: 135
    GW: 130 (although I think I may drop it down to 125 to take into consideration weight fluctuations once I go into maintenance)

No goal date for me, and never had one, although I'd like to reach GW by my birthday in early December.

I don't do too too much fitness wise, although I'd like to (and need to) do more. Right now I'm taking a Zumba class twice a week for 1 hr, and a yogalates (combination yoga and pilates, if that didn't already make sense :laugh:) class once a week for 1.5hrs. I've added a 20 min walk home to my daily routine, and I always take a 40 min walk to my Zumba class. I also do at-home calesthetics and hand-weights when I have the time/make the time.

I use the TDEE method (but I cannot remember what percentage I've minused...I think 10%, but I'm too lazy to check :laugh:) and currently eat 1700 cals/day, but on my non-workout days I aim to be closer to 1500.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 143. My goal used to be to get back down to pre baby weight which was 125 but now I want to focus more on inches and looking trimmer as opposed to the number on the scale.
  • marigold114
    marigold114 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'6 female
    SW: 192 in January
    CW: 170
    GW: 155

it has been slow going for me. My current goal date is Christmas, but i'm not sure it's going to happen since no matter what i do i can't drop more than .5lb a week. I'm set at 1500 per day - trying to slowly move up from 1300 to my tdee-20 which is 1600.

Currently i run 5x a week and i'm doing fitness blender's "4 week fat burning challenge for busy people." i love the workouts so far, just hoping it helps!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    5'6" here. I know I have a ticker with weight on it, but I'm going to change it for body fat if I can, because that is really all I care about. Feel free to add me.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    Yea I was thinking about incorp. that into my routine as well. . I just found out yesterday that the elliptical at my gym has a good HIIT I did if for like 12mins for my warm up.... man.. So starting next week I will up up it to 20mins and alternate my cardio with HIIT
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    You dont have far to go! Good Job!
  • LisaGNV
    LisaGNV Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    SW: 226
    CW: 134
    GW: 126 (no date set for gw)

Current workout schedule is running 3-4 x per week, oly lifting 3-4 x per week. Progress is slow, but intentionally slow - I'm a BIG fan of eating & keep my calorie intake just under my TDEE. I eat super clean and try to keep my PFC ratio at 25/50/25.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    5'6"
    SW: 226
    CW: 134
    GW: 126 (no date set for gw)

Current workout schedule is running 3-4 x per week, oly lifting 3-4 x per week. Progress is slow, but intentionally slow - I'm a BIG fan of eating & keep my calorie intake just under my TDEE. I eat super clean and try to keep my PFC ratio at 25/50/25.

Wow, You are doing awesome!!
  • lambie14
    lambie14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are all doing fantastic! Let's keep this thread going ladies!!
    Good luck!
  • Flabulousss
    Options
    SW: 158
    CW: 144
    GW: 138
    UGW: 133
    Height: 5'8

My tdee is anywhere from 2100-2300 (different calculations) so I'll aim for 1500-1800 most days, but am partial to 5:2 fasting as well. I don't really work out right now, but I walk about 18,000 steps a day. I'd like to start toning up, especially after losing 5 more lbs. I can't get to a gym but am getting back into Bar Method home workouts and want to do 60 min cardio 2-3x a week once I get a functioning bike! Once I do all that I'm sure my looks will improve, but so far I'm losing weight doing pretty much nothing. lol
  • tunnicliffp
    Options
    5'9"
    cw 139
    gw 130

i feel like i have plateaued! i work out 6 days a week with a mix of weight lifting and cardio my calorie intake is around 1400-1600 cal a day and i have "treat" days maybe once or twice a week which ups my calorie intake to 2000-2500 on those days... any advice that has worked for you personally would be great!
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    bump
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" and 32 y/o

CW: 136 and 25% BF
    GW: 130 or 21.5% BF

Been stuck for awhile at 135 so fired up the ol' bodymedia again to see where my problem might be. Been really lax on sticking to calories and having blow-out weekends :( I run (a lot b/c I love it), I also do Zumba 4X a week, one of which being toning zumba and 1X a week Self bikini body (those skinny chics destroy me LOL).

Would love some friends/support!