Need a lot of motivation and friends

Options
Hello Everyone, i am new here, after looking at a lot of fitness websites i decided to join this site. This is my second attempt at getting fit i lost 10kgs in 2 months in my first attempt but quickly regained it as soon as i stopped following my healthy routine. According to me the main problem with me is lack of company and motivation. Hope i find some good friends here who can guide me , keep that competitive spirit up in me and also help me keep motivated.

Replies

• nebjennison
    Options
    ill help out are you trying to cut weight or gain muscle
  • fat2fit2fine
    Options
    I am trying to do both, if that's possible. any help would be appreciated actually i am over informed about many things and that leads to big goof ups , unrealistic goals and ultimately failure as i try too many different things together and then it takes a lot of time for me to make up my mind again
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    love your user name :)
  • fat2fit2fine
    Options
    Haha, thanks .
    Hope things go for me as i planned in this username :bigsmile:
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you...stressful job and sick of using that as my excuse for gaining all this weight. Looks like we have about the same amount to lose. Friend request sent.
  • WISteph608
    WISteph608 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I do much better when I have encouragement and am surrounded with people on the same road. You've done this once, you can do it again!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job as well sit way too much during the day but have been on this site since February and have increased my intensity and frequency of my workouts. Have lost 22 need to lose another 28 or so. Fell free to add me as a supportive friend I log on daily.