Hello!

dharmabum9
dharmabum9 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Kristen and I have lost 47lbs on my own using an app on my ipod. My nurse practitioner recommended MFP after she gave me my cholesterol numbers. I didn't sign on until a few weeks ago and I'm really liking this much better. I need to work on consistency and keeping my motivation up. I hope to find friends on a similar path. Please feel free to add me as a friend...the more the merrier!

Peace...

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    wormy_waving.gif

Welcome to MFP
  • Welcome!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • Hi All,
    I just started consistently using this app. I love it because I can use it on my phone while I am at work and out of the house. I think it really helps to keep me honest.
    I have at least 30 lbs to loose and have started on the HCG weight loss cure to hopefully reset my metabolism and get into a better lifestyle. I have been off of diet pop now for 2 weeks and think it has made a big difference! Glad to meet everyone!
    Charlotte
This discussion has been closed.