Three NSV in one day!

Options
laursoar
laursoar Posts: 131 Member
These are even better because it's the time of the month that I'm bloated too... and this is still all happening!

Today, I decided to change into my favorite pair of jeans for my night class. They were feeling super loose all evening long. I even had washed and dried them yesterday, which usually makes them a little tighter. After continuously pulling them up all night long, I was washing dishes in my apartment tonight when they completely fell down!

To complement this, my watch's elastic band used to be super tight around my wrist to the point of leaving marks. During class, I was fidgeting and realized that it now is loose enough that it shifts around my wrist when I write!

Last but not least, I had a picture posted on Facebook which caused one of my family members who hasn't seen me to ask if I lost weight because my face looked more defined.

After having a hard time seeing results for the first month and a half of this journey, it just piled on today! A good reminder to keep on going one day at a time and little by little, changes will occur.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!