ONEderland!

Options
For the first time in my adult life, I am under 200lbs! Stepped on the scales this morning at 198.6lbs - a total of 31lbs weight loss so far. Next "mini-goal" to get to 195lbs and I'll be under 14 stone :)

Replies

• hadr1ame
    Options
    Congratulations! What an achievement! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, so awesome! I look forward to joining you there soon :)
  • carlywifeybrown
    carlywifeybrown Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

You'll get there - keep plugging away! It's an everlasting roller-coaster with ups and downs, twists and turns but such a wonderful feeling when the hard word pays off. I'd been plateauing for about 3 weeks before I hit ONEderland and was getting very frustrated but just proves that not giving up and keeping with logging cals and exercising does get you there in the end.
  • kristieshannon
    Options
    I've got 15.6 to go til I'm there. I've added some running, training for a 5k and my month long stall seems to have broken finally! I'm hoping to hit onederland by the New Year, my 1 year anniversary of my health journey. What exercise routine have you adopted that keeps you motivated?
  • carlywifeybrown
    Options
    Good goal to have! I am aiming for 185lbs by March 2014 as that is when I'll be having my wedding dress measurements taken!

I am a very visual person, so I've created my own colour coded workout calendar on my computer. I work out 4-5 times a week and it's a mixture of gym machines, weight lifting, yoga, badminton, swimming and boot-camp classes. There is something very satisfying about crossing off each exercise as I complete them! Here is a picture of my current diary:

October-December2013_Page_1_zps3504d224.jpg
  • carlywifeybrown
    Options
    Sorry it's huge so half of my diary is missing!!
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done! what an achievement, keep up the good work! :smile:
    Billy
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yeah, onederland!! This is such an awesome feeling when that scale goes below 200. Congratulations.
  • kristieshannon
    Options
    Wow, love the chart! I'm visual too, I love that kind of thing.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo that is fantastic for you!!! Keep up the good work.

:flowerforyou:
  • RockAShelley
    RockAShelley Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thats so exciting!!!! or should i say ONEderful :)
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome! It's going to take awhile but I can't wait to join you!
  • codefitmrs
    codefitmrs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep pushing! You are doing amazing!:happy:
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    Congrats! That's an amazing achievement and the best of luck :)
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's exciting news!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just got there myself recently, and I never want to see 2xx on the scale again!!
  • Itlngrl
    Itlngrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I hit ONEDERLAND this morning too and I'm more motivated than ever!
  • lorikeels
    Options
    I am also measuring in stone. I like the way that it sets small goals for you...14 pounds per stone.
    I actually went outside and I carry 5 stones with me....well four now because I have already lost a stone so far.
    I like the smaller number rather than seeing a huge number like trying to lose 70 pounds. I would rather
    lose 5 stone:smile:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You have worked very hard for this.
    I am now approaching the 4 stone lost mark. I have 2 1/2 lbs to go. Stones rock for us Brits.
    Seriously, be VERY proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!