Must get on track!!

Options
Hi,
Im back after months of bad eating... I must get back on track so thought i'd say hi!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You can make it happen! Good luck!
  • bevsalter
    bevsalter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have taken the right step to get back on track.I would love to be your friend. The rewards are awesome here. I take it one day at a time sometimes it is a big lose and other times it is a minor loss. sometimes I put on a pound but when I gain that pound It reminds me that I have to watch what I eat. It is a Lifechange Living Healthy. Love to hear from you soon.:happy:
  • Shannon821
    Shannon821 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes for your weight loss journey! I'm here if you'd like to add me for support. I've been up and down with weight for too many years and now I'm determined to lose it and keep it off for good!!!
  • finally1415
    finally1415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!
    :happy: :happy:
  • helengator1
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! I am just getting back on track too so we can motivate each other!!:flowerforyou: