GET MY WIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Do the shampoo trick. While she's rinsing shampoo out of her hair (her eyes will be closed), squeeze more on top of her head. She'll get frustrated that it's not rinsing out!

Or get an empty can of nuts and put a bunch of meal worms in it and leave it on the table.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    J.buck93
    I am hoping you meant "sprays". (Unless "spays" means something else wherever it is you are)
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Step 1:

Buy Lego's the same colour as your bathroom floor

Step 2:

While she is in the shower, place them on the floor.

Step 3:

Prepare the couch for an extended visit!

If you EVER do that to me, you will need to prepare your friends place for an extended visit :flowerforyou:
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster about being careful about pranking the wife, it could backfire - just ask my husband ;) One of my favorites, which is far more innocent than some that are mentioned here (fesces would be grounds for divorce, in my books!), is when he's in the shower, I sneak in with a container of cold water and dump it on him from overtop. It's great shock value, usually no mess to clean up - keep it clean & fun!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Reprogram the tv parental locks so she cannot get to her favorite channels..

Leave empty boxes of her favorite foods in the cupboard

Love these.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Lmao consider yourself lucky that you have a wife who is hilarious and cool as hell!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Buy her a bouquet of roses, some chocolates and some fine wine. Of course.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Red Kool Aid powder in the shower head. It'll look like Psycho in there!
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Sleep with her sister.
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Do you have access to paperclippings? or anything like that, that you can collect? If so then fill her handbag up with the clippings before she goes out.

This... she'll keep finding them for weeks and will laugh every time she does - best to use the little dots that are acquired when using a hole punch. :)
    Replace the contents of her purse with jelly beans..
    Reprogram the tv parental locks so she cannot get to her favorite channels..
    Take away the safety key to the treadmill
    Leave empty boxes of her favorite foods in the cupboard

All of this is hilarious! The jelly beans. So funny. The parental locks thing would be maddening, and the ultimate prank! I think I'll do that to my hubby. lol
    One of my favorites, which is far more innocent than some that are mentioned here (fesces would be grounds for divorce, in my books!), is when he's in the shower, I sneak in with a container of cold water and dump it on him from overtop. It's great shock value, usually no mess to clean up - keep it clean & fun!

lmao that's hilarious!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

If you EVER do that to me, you will need to prepare your friends place for an extended visit :flowerforyou:

Agreed. This would also be the beginning of the biggest prank war in history.. It could span decades.. :laugh:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    the dumping thing really does'nt phase us women.. we have to sleep in the same bed with your smelly *kitten* lol

put cling film over the toilet bowl and put the seat down :wink:

Love this lol!!!:laugh:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Red Kool Aid powder in the shower head. It'll look like Psycho in there!

Be careful using Kool Aid, that stuff is hard to wash out of hair and may result in a dye job that lasts for several days. That could land you in some major trouble.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Agreed. This would also be the beginning of the biggest prank war in history.. It could span decades.. :laugh:

Anyone seen "Movie 43"?? Sometimes, the prank war goes too far. Halle Berry:

8273_2.jpg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I once crumbled a packet of saltine crackers in my sister's underwear drawer. Took a long time to get rid of it all. :laugh:
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I do THIS ALL THE TIME!!! My husband gets scared easily so I set-up traps around the house so when he walks by something jumps out at him-TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Use an empty toilet paper roll and cut two eye holes in it. Then crack a glow stick in it and hide it somewhere inconspicuous in your bedroom. When the lights go out, it will look like two glowing eyes staring at her. Make sure if she doesn't notice it to point it out to her, in a scared voice ask, "Did we get a cat?"
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Tape the sprayer handle down on the sink and point it toward her. The next time she turns on the faucet, she'll get soaked.

LMAo I was just about to write the exact same thing. I did this to my mother as a teenager oh biy was she pissed!
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Here is a prank that I pull all the time on multiple people that NEVER gets old. Buy some clear thin nylon string. It is close to Halloween, so find a Halloween store and look for the realistic plastic roaches. They sell you a bag of 40 for $5. Wrap the clear string around the roach and tie it. Leave enough slack in the line that when you place your trap, it will need to be pulled so far before the "roach" flies right at the target. Use clear tape on the other end of the line to attach it to the inside of any swinging, cabinet...kitchen cabinets are great for this with the roach on the middle or top shelf :)
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Here is a prank that I pull all the time on multiple people that NEVER gets old. Buy some clear thin nylon string. It is close to Halloween, so find a Halloween store and look for the realistic plastic roaches. They sell you a bag of 40 for $5. Wrap the clear string around the roach and tie it. Leave enough slack in the line that when you place your trap, it will need to be pulled so far before the "roach" flies right at the target. Use clear tape on the other end of the line to attach it to the inside of any swinging, cabinet...kitchen cabinets are great for this with the roach on the middle or top shelf :)

My mother-in-law is petrified of roaches. This would be great!