Looking for friends who want to be fit not just thin

Options
I just joined and I'm looking for friends who want to inspire and be inspired. I have lost 65lbs. in the past year and a half through clean eating and strength training. I used to dread working out now I am completely obsessed with it. Would love to find some friends who want to live healthier too.

Replies

• f1usah
    f1usah Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! I am also looking for friends that can help motivate and inspire me through my journey, and maybe I can help to motivate and inspire them as well.

Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Fitness is my life. I always am looking to run faster and lift heavier. I am in constant competition with me, myself and I.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Fitness is my life. I always am looking to run faster and lift heavier. I am in constant competition with me, myself and I.

Way to go with such attitude!
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Thanks! I love talking with people who share my passion. A year ago I would have never thought I would be lifting as much as I am today. I can wait to see what I can do a year from now.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Good job on what you have achieved so far. This site is awesome. Good luck on your continued journey to a achieve a healthy lifestyle. :smile:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I love being fit and working on getting fitter and fitter every day.
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will add you to my friends list. I don't think I will ever be thin as such, but definitely need to lose weight. I am loving every single moment of exercising and I feel myself getting fitter everyday. Good luck!
  • FrankieB127
    FrankieB127 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend because I have the same goal. I've always wanted people to be able to look at me and a)know that I work my @$$ off for my figure and b) possibly think maybe I'm a pro athlete? haha
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose some weight but really want to be fit also. Have recently gotten into weight lifting.
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    You can add me!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I support my friends very much, but need a push recently I have been slacking so I would appreciate the support I give. You sound like just the person to do that.
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all those that have added me. I am going to add some of you now. I am looking forward to learning as much about fitness as I can from you all.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Thanks! I love talking with people who share my passion. A year ago I would have never thought I would be lifting as much as I am today. I can wait to see what I can do a year from now.
    AWESOME!!!!
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Working on repairing myself after many years of less than stellar decision making! Add me too if you want another:-)