Marijuana and working out

Options
I typically vaporize (inhale the vapor as opposed to smoking) daily and after taking a month-long break, I'm not noticing any dramatic differences in my body or progress. I'm the type who becomes more active while stoned. I sometimes get high before working out because I feel it enables me to focus solely on form and better ignore the desire to stop when I feel tired but know I can continue.

I am currently debating between quitting altogether, I'm just not sure if it will make a difference. I'm just curious to the experiences of others.

Replies

• westoweighless
    Options
    if you're only hitting vapors and help you to focus, I say keep on
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I went to Bikram yoga stoned once . I don't recommend it :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    If it's not hindering you, why quit? I mean, financially, it might help because you'll have a bit more money.

And vaporizing is AWESOME! I have one too, but my problem is that I can't gauge how much I've had and I always take in too much and get SUPER stoned. lol
  • cassiepv
    Options
    If it's not hindering you, why quit? I mean, financially, it might help because you'll have a bit more money.

And vaporizing is AWESOME! I have one too, but my problem is that I can't gauge how much I've had and I always take in too much and get SUPER stoned. lol

^^ every damn time Hahaha
  • MonaRaeHill
    MonaRaeHill Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Um.............you guys (and girls) know this is a public forum, right? You know that marijuana is illegal, here, right? It may sound stupid, but I can't tell you how many stories I've seen about busts on public web sites. Nothing like making it easier for the guys (and girls) who firmly believe there really is a War on Drugs and that it's not just all about Mr. Dooley, lining his pockets.........just thought I'd speak up........if you were my kid, I know I'd wish that someone would...............:)
  • cassiepv
    Options
    Um.............you guys (and girls) know this is a public forum, right? You know that marijuana is illegal, here, right? It may sound stupid, but I can't tell you how many stories I've seen about busts on public web sites. Nothing like making it easier for the guys (and girls) who firmly believe there really is a War on Drugs and that it's not just all about Mr. Dooley, lining his pockets.........just thought I'd speak up........if you were my kid, I know I'd wish that someone would...............:)

^^ solid advice . However , I can't imagine The Man busting down my door and arresting me for getting stoned and going to yoga .
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I get my best workouts after smoking. I am just a very motivated person on weed.

To the less-than-informed above. I live in Colorado. Everyone here came to their senses and legalized a plant.

flag.gif
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It's legal in my state :D Yay!

I see no reason to stop if it's not hindering your performance or causing any negative effects.

I'm jealous, when I get stoned all i want to do is make mac and cheese sandwiches and watch shows about competitive bearding. :S
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options

I guess I assumed that since he has California is his name, that he's using it legally. You know it's legal in some places, right?
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options

It depends on which state the users post in. In my state it is illegal and I do not smoke because of that, however I like finding out more information on people who use this "drug" and their workouts. Just been an interesting topic as of late since I've been hearing about bodybuilders who also smoke the doob.
    But I'm pretty sure it is against forum guidelines to discuss MJ (boooo).
This discussion has been closed.