• lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    yes!

Except I did that with a donut this morning...whatever it was bomb
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Yup. And that's why I'm still not at my goal weight despite joining 3 years ago...
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes :( but maybe more like takeaway chinese haha
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday and now I'm sad because if I hadn't, I might have reached a new low! Instead i'm exactly the same weight I was when I last checked a few weeks ago.
  • Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I admit that I WANT to fall into that trap. It takes a lot of work to change your reward system when food has been it for so long, in my case. My new favorite is buying new workout clothing or a massage when I reach a weight goal.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I used to do that and I'm still tempted to whenever I lose a pound, lol.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yes, but with Starbucks treats. HAVE to get out of that habit.
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I was so proud of myself at work this morning for passing up a Krispy Kreme that I celebrated in the afternoon by eating the last Krispy Kreme in the box. I'm sure glad these aren't brought in more often.
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are not a dog. Stop rewarding yourself with food. Get a manicure, dye your hair, buy a magazine. The pleasure of your reward should not have to end in guilt.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I did it yesterday and now I'm sad because if I hadn't, I might have reached a new low! Instead i'm exactly the same weight I was when I last checked a few weeks ago.

Don't be sad. Just remember for next time!! And remember, you're losing weight, which means new clothes! Save that $$ you'd spend on a food treat and treat yourself to new clothes instead! (Or eat the chips, but they're awesome too...) ;) You'll get there, eventually!