Going from 150lbs - 130lbs and looking for others in the sam

Options
124»

Replies

• jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at 150 FOR-EVER! Would love to get to 135... heck, I'll even take 140 or 145.

How many calories are you all **NETTING**? I'm interested in your NETS only since TDEE varies from person to person.

MFP assigned me 1430 NET to lose .5/lb a week. This is slightly above my BMR. So pretty much I eat my BMR plus exercise calories back (since my exercise might not always be the same each day).

I'm curious to see how much everyone who went from 150-130 is eating. Thanks!

I'm 5'4". Started at 154lb in March and am 137lb. 140 was a long plateau for me until I switched my deficit to 0.5lb per week. I net around 1500. I am trying to get to 130-135. It is very slow going. Feel free to add me. I share my diary.

A little late here, but thanks for your reply. Great job on your loss! I'm going to up my net to 1500 as well. Hopefully this will fuel my workouts. I've been sometimes netting below my BMR and I know that's not the right thing to do. I will definitely add you :)
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 147ish trying to lose 10-15. Anyone in the same boat add me! :)
  • abickford82
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add. Though I've lost over 100lbs., the harder part is the last 10-20lbs. Currently 148, trying to get to 130 to 140lbs.
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this today. I started at 163 and am aiming at the neighborhood of 140 (5' 9"). I dropped the first 12 pounds in a couple of weeks, but the trend line has been nearly flat for a couple of months. I weigh/measure everything and don't cheat. Someday ...