fit by my 30th birthday

Options
i spent all my sweet 20s struggling with my weight, today i am 29 and ready to be fit by my 30th birthday and the rest of my life
i am confident i wont be making the same mistakes i made for a decade cuz this time i want to achieve a healthy weight goal once and for good

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this. We tend to overestimate what we can do in one day but underestimate what we can do in a year. Kill it!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I just turned 29 on Oct. 6th. My goal is 30 lbs by my 30th bday. We should start a group- 30 By 30! (Idk how much you need to lose, but that's my number) I think it's very doable :)
  • teesfood
    Options
    Happy Birthday hun!!! Well, it sounds like youre ready =) best of luck on your journey. We'll be here awaiting your achievements :drinker:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Good luck and more power to you! I turn 29 in a few months, so I know how you feel.
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I turned 30 this fall and had that exact goal. I'm pleased to say I've achieved it and now have new goals. You can do it!
  • mysuccessstory1984
    Options
    thx a lot
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    This is my goal too!!! :) I have 2 years to go to reach my ultimate goal weight. Turn 28 on the 29th. Happy Birthday!! :drinker: