Low Cal Starbucks Drink....

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    This may be a silly question...

...But why don't you just make your own coffee at home, where you can control how much of everything goes into it, thus controlling the Calories yourself?
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Tropicalfirestorm Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    whip is the best part though...
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Black coffee.
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Tropicalfirestorm Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @why not make your own:
    I don't have a coffee machine and even if I did I'd break it somehow. Plus I only drink coffee once a month, or once every three months, whenever I feel like it. Not worth buying the equipment.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Skinny mocha.
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Starbucks have Pumpkin Spice Vias that you can mix with your own warm milk which are super tasty. Also a hot tea latte with fat free milk and just small amount of preferred sweetner or any of the skinny's in Tall size
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    love starbucks, taso zen tea (lemongrass and spearmint- green tea)
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    @why not make your own:
    I don't have a coffee machine and even if I did I'd break it somehow. Plus I only drink coffee once a month, or once every three months, whenever I feel like it. Not worth buying the equipment.

A single-serve coffee maker is less than $20, provided you don't get the Keurig or equivalent.

Don't get me wrong - I occasionally get a coffee from Dunkin Donuts, but my typical morning coffee that I drink on the way to work is made at home.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    any skinny drink!
    my fav are the hazelnut & caramel macchiato! Well under 200 cals for a grande.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Ask for almost any drink "skinny", it's just sugar free syrup, nonfat milk, and no whip.

At that point I'd just walk up and say I'd like a tall "what's the point"

:laugh: My thoughts exactly.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My (almost) daily crack habit that I also refer to as Starbucks is as followed (how I order it) "Venti iced Americano, no room, extra ice, one pump pumpkin spice" then I add a touch of half/half. It comes to about 40-50 calories. You can always add more syrup as well and/or have it served hot.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    a grande nonfat caramel macchiato is 190 cals. that is my go-to for lower calorie drinks.

^^^ This.

Also - getting your drink as a tall instead of grande, will give you a sweeter tasting drink (because the espresso to syrup ratio is different), and be less calories because it's less of everything.
  • vicky_gem
    vicky_gem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    don't forget you can ask for a short size drink too. it's not usually advertised but it's smaller than tall and half the calories of a grande version of same drink. oh it's cheaper too ;)
    i hit up skinny caramel macchiato, skinny flavoured lattes And soy mistos with Splenda.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My go to drink used to be a tall nonfat chai tea latte--delicious and only 150 calories. Now I'll usually get a coffee misto. I'm trying to avoid Starbucks until the Pumpkin Spice Latte goes away. Those babies are dangerous.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I like black coffee with sugar free cinnamon dolce flavoring.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    @why not make your own:

If you are only drinking it once every 1-3 months, then I don't get why you'd care whether it is under 200 cals or not to begin with.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    @why not make your own:

then buy what you want- exactly how you want.

Don't buy that low fat no sugar skinny crap.

load it up and enjoy.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I love a 7-pump venti skinny cinnamon dulce latte.....only 160 cals too!
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    As someone who works at Starbucks, I like to get an americano misto with sugar-free vanilla. It's not as much milk and tastes about the same as a skinny vanilla latte (just a bit stronger in espresso flavour).