Any body fat loss tips for women??

Options
13»

Replies

• Nicgianni1
    Options
    Yes, I lost 33 lbs. and have kept it off for 7 years. It is pretty simple once you get in the groove. Moderation--not abstinence.
    First, you need a good diet plan. I got mine from http://womens-weightloss.com. Plain and simple and cheap.
    You need to learn how to eat to lose weight.
    Second, exercise. I know that you may not want to but, there is no better feeling in the world once you have been at it a while.
    I do both cardio vascular and weight training. (I am a woman and do NOT look like Mrs. Schwarzeneger.)
    Weight training really boosts your metabolism to lose weight.

I wish you luck dear.
  • barttles
    Options
    Diet pills really are bad. I used them for a few years. The only thing they did for me outside of jitters, they gave me hypertension. I don't even like the thought of them. I've got a program that I have been doing that I am very very satisfied with.
  • Nicgianni1
    Options
    I agree with Kitty. Stay away from diet pills. Also, stay away from diet fads. Really, the old two part equation is what makes you lose weight along with the life style change. Just relax when making the life style change. Parts of the equation.
    1. Exercise. Cardiovascular and strength training/weight lifting exercises will boost your metabolism and lose weight.
    2. Find a good diet plan for your lifestyle change such as the one I used at http://womens-weightloss.com.
    As plain as it sounds, these two ingredients will make you lose weight. Good luck
  • Nicgianni1
    Options
    Oh yes, drink lots of water.
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    In case no one has mentioned it, though it's possible they have an I missed it.

You can't really build much muscle on a deficit. Especially if you're a woman. You can however keep your lean muscle mass by eating a good amount of protein and lifting heavy.
  • riveroflight
    Options
    Because on this *free* site, people will give you conflicting, and poor, misinformation which can be confusing. 'Cardio is bad' is a case in point. Yes, to calorie restriction, yes to exercising, no to 'miracles'.. YES to good ($47 not so expensive for the results and good info) programs that actually give valuable, smart advice and work. So tired of the rhetoric on here. Not all programs are scams. Still takes dedication, etc. I am living proof.
  • riveroflight
    Options
    For women, I recommend Fat Loss Factor, a well-rounded, realistic fat loss program, found here:

www.getslimquick.net

I also recommend, for creating the body you want beyond fat loss, Visual Impact for Women, found here:

www.hotfitbody.com

Best of luck to you!

What is wrong with logging on this FREE site and eating to a reasonable caloric deficit, preferably while doing some resistance training?
    Great advice.

You don't need expensive programs or weight loss pills -- the only cash you need to shell out (if you haven't done so already) is for a food scale. I bought mine on Amazon for $5.

Best wishes!

Because on this *free* site, people will give you conflicting, and poor, misinformation which can be confusing. 'Cardio is bad' is a case in point. Yes, to calorie restriction, yes to exercising, no to 'miracles'.. YES to good ($47 not so expensive for the results and good info) programs that actually give valuable, smart advice and work. So tired of the rhetoric on here. Not all programs are scams. Still takes dedication, etc. I am living proof.