Help! Not sure if I'm doing this right!?

Options
Hi, I Started on the IIFYM diet and I was wondering if people had opinions about not hitting your Daily targets in order too lose weight?

I eat normal, healthy food, i have just reduced my carb in take and I always make sure I stay below or on target for carbs_96g). However I find that I am often not hungry enough to eat the rest of my grams of protein( I get about 133g) or fat (I get 57g). Because I don't hit my Macros my calorie intake is always lower. The thing is that i never feel like i need to eat as much as IIFYM has set out for me. Even when I chose Aggressive weight lose I still easily stay under my daily targets. Will I be able to loose more weight this way? Since it is essentially about Calories Input/Output? Most days I do
90/130g Protein
35/56g Fat
90/96g Carb
20/37g fiber
I dont have a consistent exercise schedule, but I do cardio (1-2/week), gym weight machines (1-2/week) and at home exercises throughout the week(days I am not at the gym). Not intensive exercise. I also sit on my butt all day 5 days a week as I work in a office. Opinions?

Thanks!!

PS: Follow me On instagram and i will follow you back! User: iifymjillian

Replies

• Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    J, what's your height and weight? Detail what exercise you do and frequency, and for how long you have been doing these workouts?