5'2" & lost 50lbs! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• mazamarie
    Options
    Well done on the 50lbs that's a great achievement... Your setting realistic goals that you can modify as you go that's a really good idea and not putting time constraints in place is another great idea... You can do it your proving it great work x
  • WeakLisa
    Options
    CONGRATS! You're doing great! Keep up the hard work!
  • diana5066
    diana5066 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you have done awesome !! I agree.. MFP and Fitbit are a great combination.
  • parmela1
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring. :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    Great job. And great for me to see - I'm the same height and just a little under your starting weight at this point. Nice to see what's coming. :flowerforyou:
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you and also reached the fifty pounds lost mark recently.

Congratulations on your progress so far!
  • UmmSulaimaan
    UmmSulaimaan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and started at about 188 and now I'm 138. Looking to be about 130 as well!! It is nice to achieve your goals..keep up the good work.
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fantastic and it shows in the expression on your face :)
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! 50 lbs lost is a great accomplishment! You look younger, healthier, and happier!
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    You look awesome!! :D Great job!
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss!! You and I are the same height. My goal weight is 125-130. Great job!! :D:D
  • SusyPatty
    SusyPatty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mccluskeybl
    mccluskeybl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1" and I am working on losing almost 50 lbs.... to get to the top of my healthy weight for my height and age. I'm almost there...about 12 lb. to go. Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing!!!!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! well done.. amazing transformation
  • kelreifenberger
    Options
    GREAT job! You never truly know how much hard work you put in until you see those amazing results! Keep pushing and don't give up!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am honoured to be the OP of some of your first posts. :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW! And the side view of the pants--to kinda tight to WAY too big!! Congrats to you!
  • botheredbridetobe
    Options
    You have very similar weight loss goals to me- I'm just starting off with this and I can say I'm totally inspired! Congratulations :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!