I'm in.
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Im in.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

I spent most of the pregnancy on bed rest. So not only did I gain weight, but any muscle I had is gone!

Be sure to take your measurements!!

I can't do this yet. Haven't healed from my broken leg, but I will need something like this in a couple of months.
    HIGH FIVE to those of you that can AND WILL do this!
  • weberk
    weberk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I joined. I need a little extra motivation these days.

I am Kim! I am a stay at home mom of three. My son was born March 14th and I started back on here April 1st. I was able to lose all the baby weight plus an extra 44lbs for a total 63lb loss. Which is awesome. But the scale hasn't really moved since about Sept 1st. I really only have about 10lbs to lose now.... but its been hard to focus lately! So hopefully this can be the motivation I need to lose that last 10lbs.
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in! Needed! My name is Tracy, I am 42 mother 3 girls. I need to lose about 55 lbs!
    Thanks for setting this up!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Add me please; I'll start tomorrow.
  • bdaws93
    bdaws93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm at uni and now in second year eating crap and lots of drinking is taking its toll on my health, I went up to 151lbs and now determined to settle into a healthy regime, get to 9st 10 (or lower not fussy it would just be great to be back in that range again), get my horse riding muscles back and finally become vegan :)
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    YES!!! 30 day challenges are great.
  • melkentim44
    melkentim44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. Please add me as a friend. Like to get different ideas for meals. Iim the heaviest I've every been in my like and I'm continuing on a downward spiral. Need to get a grip and this is just what I needed. I need to be accountable starting now.