exercise dvd recommendations?

Options
Hi I'm doing the 30 day shred and was looking for suggetion of another exercise dvd that you are going and had sucess with.

Replies

• Baseballfan158
    Options
    In depends on your goals are you looking to lose weight build some muscle etc?
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well I can say that I am just starting with 10 Pounds Down: Cardio Abs by Jessica Smith! Its amazing. She has 3 different 30 min workouts to choose from, all very different. They will literally kick your butt, at least they have mine. Then there is a 4 min workout at the end you can add to boost your over all workout, or you can do on days that you don't have time to give it a full workout. Either way I am really happy with her DVD. You can visit 10pounddown.com
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have cardio abs in my amazon cart...seems like a good DVD. I loved her power walk although after months of it, I got tired and needed a break. She's very good as an instructor.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Hi I'm doing the 30 day shred and was looking for suggetion of another exercise dvd that you are going and had sucess with.

P90X, Chalean Extreme, Turbofire, T25, etc...do you have dumbells at home? Love lifting weights?
  • rhondagamountain
    rhondagamountain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try collage video where they have just about every fitness dvd there is and have them sorted really well so you can figure out what style you like.. They have previews of all the dvds you can watch and they are all done by a certified instructor with review posted. Also try youtube where you will find many of the dvds for free. I use Firefox and there is an app that allows you to download youtube videos to your computer which is how I try new stuff.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    All beachbody programs!!! Well worth the money. I personally love Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Combat, Rockin'Body, and once in a while do Brazilian Butt lift. All fun, intense and serious results!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Doing insanity it is kick *kitten*
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Doing insanity it is kick *kitten*
    QFT

INSANITY ALL THE WAY!! It beats P90X in my book. No need for any equipment and I just love Shaun T. I also prefer Insanity since it has more cardio to it- P90X was created more for strength training than Insanity was. (Not that you won't see muscle definiton after doing Insanity but)

I love Insanity. :love:
    Though it really does kick my a**, it's fantastic.
  • ZRx4
    ZRx4 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Insanity all the way!! Craigslist and eBay have the best prices too!
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The Bob Harper yoga dvd would be a really nice compliment, and a KILLER workout.