Need some encouragers

Options
Hey everyone! I have been a member of MFP for awhile but have never been dedicated until now. I was skinny growing up and high school but big my adult years. I feel like a skinny person trapped in a fat person's body. My goal is be the sexy skinny wife my husband deserves. If you want to help support and encourage me or need help also, just add me as a friend.

Replies

• Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    welcome back !!! Just be careful on your reason and motivation. Maybe change it to you want to be the skinny wife that you deserve to be and that your husband will love. you deserve this too!!!
  • Zibberroo
    Zibberroo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    While your husband will love you nor matter your physical attributes, as love is with who the person is, the real gift will be the extended years that you two get to share from this change. I believe that having those added years together will be increasingly wonderful if you are happy and healthy as well. I am excited for you.
  • rosenogc
    rosenogc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, my husband does love me dearly and treats me like a princess. I just want to get to a healthy weight that I know is exciting for him and with an understanding that men are visual people.
  • puff2tuff
    Options
    I totally get what you mean - my husband always tells me I'm sexy and beautiful, but since I've gained weight my confidence has taken a nose-dive, and it has impacted our sex life because I don't feel attractive or sexy. My main motivation for losing weight is to be healthier (physically and mentally) and to improve my chances of getting pregnant and having a healthy baby, but the extra self-confidence and what it will do for my physical relationship with my husband are a big bonus!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My partner treats me like a princess and loves me for who I am but I know we would both be happier if I lost a few kilos, toned up my bits and found my inner confidence that is hidden and smothered by a layer of fat.
  • rosenogc
    rosenogc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have faith in you.
  • livesthere
    Options
    I will add you. I'm happy to encourage you; I could use the same! :)
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fantastic that you are embarking on a change :) Feel free to add me. Happy to encourage as well!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with your motivations. Any reason to be healthy is a good reason! Sending you a friend request :) good luck to everyone!
  • missy2492
    missy2492 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm an encourager and also need encouraging (like everyone) :) I was thin in High School as well. Your welcome to add me!
  • GrumpyOlBastard
    Options
    I would like to join you and anyone else that wishes for encouragment, mutual encouragement makes things easier and keeps me on track and I wish for the same for you, Please add me
  • beautifuljae
    beautifuljae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to this...plz add me