HIP-HOP ABS

Options
Has anyone done Hip-Hop Abs and have success!??

Replies

• VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I have! I have the entire set but I'm pretty loyal to "hips, buns, and thighs" which seems to be the most effective for me. I start showing results in about a month or so doing it 3ish times a week. I can't always make it through the entire work out, but the one negative is it makes me INSANELY hungry, and I usually need a nap immediately afterwards. Btw, an Insanity ad is -> with Shaun-T!
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I starting hip-hop abs this week and I just wanted to l know what kind of success people had
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking of starting it on monday i'm currently doing 30 day shred but i want more
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    I did 30 day shed but I think Hip-Hop abs will be better
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get through it with a straight face, so I went back to Insanity. :o)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by success?
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yes! Can say that my fantastic weight loss is 75% HHA and 25%portion control (I already ate clean before all this). Love it! I workout 6 days a week and do whatever I want to do that day, especially burn tons with the Cardio Dance Party. This is a really good set of workouts, don't kid yourself because it is fun, it works!! Enjoy them....

:flowerforyou:
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yes! Can say that my fantastic weight loss is 75% HHA and 25%portion control (I already ate clean before all this). Love it! I workout 6 days a week and do whatever I want to do that day, especially burn tons with the Cardio Dance Party. This is a really good set of workouts, don't kid yourself because it is fun, it works!! Enjoy them....

:flowerforyou:

Love your profile picture! But yeah, I agree with her - enjoy it!
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have it. Im uncoordinated and every time shaun goes, "heeeeey," i nearly die laughing.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Love it! I am actually able to almost keep up with Shaun. (Almost, it depends on what time of the day I'm attempting this.)

You should check out some YouTube videos by Goldmouth100. She has done some comparison videos showing her results. She just cracks me up.
  • meganfoster12
    Options
    I did day 1 and found it way too easy and didn't like it! I gonna return it and give T25 a try