Back at it once again!

Options
Just here to introduce myself, I was using a different app before but always seemed to have found the foods I was looking for on this site, so I thought I'd switch it up!

It's been quite a journey so far, I've always been on and off the lifestyle change adventure. This year, I put my full effort forward and have lost 25 lbs so far which I'm happy with, after a number of life events throughout the summer and getting off track a bit I'm focusing once again to reach my goal of losing 30lbs this year. If that works out I would like to set another small term goal and see how that works out!

Always looking for motivation and people with common aspirations, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• mrsmonday
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. Try to set more short term goals and then a long term goal. That way you can see quicker results.
    I suffer from an autoimmune disorder which keeps me feeling tired ALL the time. But I started with a goal of working out 3 days per week. I am getting ready to start my second week and I am now at 4 times per week.
    The short term goals seem to keep me motivated, because it allows me to see progress instantly.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • MereBear1980
    MereBear1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to support- could use some support myself :)