20 something's SERIOUS about loosing 100+ lbs?

Options
Add me! We all need motivation and support right? I'm 23, married, and looking to loose around 140lbs. I'm a daily user so I'm always here for you!

Replies

• TakingControl13
    Options
    Me too! I'm 24 and trying to lose 140 lbs also.
  • TonyN7
    TonyN7 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 27, and started with a loss target of 129 pounds. Still got 113 to go. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    That's me! Me me me!
    I'm in the 20 something club that needs to lose a whole person! lol
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, and started with a loss target of 129 pounds. Still got 113 to go. Anyone feel free to add me.
    I think if you lost that much more you just be skin and bones!:huh:
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda almost in the 20 something club... I have about 125 lbs. to lose, can I still qualify?
    18, married, and very determined.

I'm online daily, log regularly, and enjoy rooting my friends on!
  • dancephysics
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose, but I would love more friends in their 20s.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I have less than 100 pounds to lose. But please feel free to add me. :-) The more the merrier!!
  • MrsJGatsby
    MrsJGatsby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That'd be me! \o/
    I'm 27 and have about 110 lbs to go. I've slacked off on MFP for the past few months and even though I still lost weight I didn't lose as much as I did when here so I'm back and ready to keep on chipping away.

Feel free to add me, always happy to have more friends (and ones close to my age is a bonus :wink: )
  • jbluepolarbear
    Options
    I'm 26 and I've lost 100 lbs so far this year, 40 since joining myfitnesspal, and I have another 85 lbs to go. Anyone feel free to add me, it'd be nice to see how others are approaching their weight loss goals,
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose 120lbs left :) I'll be glad to be your friend and anyone else who has the same goal in here :)
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a less than 100lbs to lose (around 40lbs I think) - whatever 80kg converts to (pretty close). Feel free to add me if you would like. I have a looong way to go as I'm only about a month back into my journey...
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Loving all this! We can do it!!