Starting tomorrow...

Options
I am headed to the gym ALL WEEK for at least 30 minutes. Who is WITH me?! No sleeping in- gotta pump up for the day! C'mon people- join me :)

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hmm... how about 4 times for an hour each visit? What is this sleeping in you speak of??
  • NK1984
    NK1984 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm off to the gym for the first time in 4 years tomorrow. Hopefully I will be going most evenings
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I don't go to a gym anymore, but I'll be happy to join you for 30 minutes of (planned) fitness every day! Some rest days I've been doing 20 (restful stuff), but I have a nice 10 min yoga I can pop in after, sure.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all of you for choosing to do this. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I work out 7 days a week, and 2 of those days are hardcore gym days for the boyfriend and I.
    Then, I work out at home by myself, since he doesn't need to lose weight like I do.
  • thursby2
    thursby2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do some exercise every day (min of 20 mins) I would like to try and keep this up 6 weeks
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yay, a fitness party thread :D
    Good luck with tomorrow everyone! I got my gym bag packed, my lunch made, my alarm set- now it is time for SLEEP> and yes I realize it's 8pm. lol.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    So how's it going, y'all? :) Today is my rest day, and I exercise later than this, but it'll be 30 minutes for sure. My back could use some yoga; I hear it calling already!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm in for sure but at home workouts between 30 and 45 min. we can do this!!
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    I walk/run after school :) good luck and good job for doing this !!!