Looking to add ppl with 1200 cals per day. Need food ideas.

Options
13»

Replies

• Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1200, currently experimenting with adding exercise cals so more like 1200-1400 usually. My diary is public but feel free to add me too.
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm at 1200 calories a day, but I don't really cook at all... I'm awful at it. I really need to work on that...
  • Rabiasiddiqi
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! I am overwhelmed by the responses of support. I went through all of your diaries/profiles to see if we have a similar eating style/lifestyle and if so I've added you.

I think I have more than enough friends and Diaries to look to now for inspiration :)

Thanks again!
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    I'd be very happy to participate in this idea and sent several of you friend requests. Feel free to add me too!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Anorexia nervousa, and binge eating at weekends is bullimia. All are eating disorder. But, in this thread we also have a 'mother' who starves her own daughter!!!???
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Anorexia nervousa, and binge eating at weekends is bullimia. All are eating disorder. But, in this thread we also have a 'mother' who starves her own daughter!!!???

thats cute! a 5 FOOT 0 15 year old who chooses to follow a 1200 calorie plus her exercise calories per day diet when she sees that her weight is becoming an issue who is completely sedentary is far from starving. But have fun rolling with that, if it makes you feel better. and the fact that you are able to diagnose eating disorders over the internet because someone simply likes to go out and enjoy the weekends s amazing! you. go. girl.
  • dmroz35543
    Options
    Please add me too, I need ways to limit my sodium and sugar. I am 1200 and I need ideas of stuff to take to work
  • alexandrazzzz
    alexandrazzzz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Would love to follow...After losing 120 lbs I need to eat less so I try to stay around 1200 too
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    I'm at 1200 too! I would love to have others who are at the same calorie limit, anyone can feel free to add me! Good luck to everyone!!!!!
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1330 if u wanna add me :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options

thats cute! a 5 FOOT 0 15 year old who chooses to follow a 1200 calorie plus her exercise calories per day diet when she sees that her weight is becoming an issue who is completely sedentary is far from starving. But have fun rolling with that, if it makes you feel better. and the fact that you are able to diagnose eating disorders over the internet because someone simply likes to go out and enjoy the weekends s amazing! you. go. girl.

Hey..I just went through your success story and you look amazing and have done great. But i also read the part where you said you ate 4500 calories every alternate saturday, so that also needs to count. And the low calories might not work for everybody. The OP has only 15 pounds or so to lose and she can do it slowly so she can find it easier to move into maintenance.
    But finally its the OP's choice. Whatever works for each individual, not all of us are same
    I personally can never eat that less, would end up giving up in just few days, so i guess kudos to those who can manage with so less calories !
    And as a 15 year old i was overweight too and now that i think back, i miss those days of carefree eating :laugh:
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories and so far its done me well. Ive lost 67lbs in a year and a half. Feel free to add me, as well!
  • haislip93
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Hey..I just went through your success story and you look amazing and have done great. But i also read the part where you said you ate 4500 calories every alternate saturday, so that also needs to count. And the low calories might not work for everybody. The OP has only 15 pounds or so to lose and she can do it slowly so she can find it easier to move into maintenance.
    But finally its the OP's choice. Whatever works for each individual, not all of us are same
    I personally can never eat that less, would end up giving up in just few days, so i guess kudos to those who can manage with so less calories !
    And as a 15 year old i was overweight too and now that i think back, i miss those days of carefree eating :laugh:

I was going to say the same thing, too. You ate a high calorie count twice a month which mixes up the low-cal days. Most of the people I see asking for weight loss advice are the 1200 calorie people. Your success is impressive, but I bet the binging had something to do with it. If it works for you and you're healthy, go with it! Personally, I've lost 35 pounds on 1600-1700 calories with light exercise. At this point, I'm 9 pounds from a healthy BMI.