WOMAN QUESTION (****WARNING KINDA PERSONAL*****)

Options
2»

Replies

• leah3105
    Options
    Seriously I do every month - just a couple of days then its gone. I just try and avoid the scales on my bloated days and start afresh once its over. Damn being a woman sucks sometimes!!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Well.... I guess it sucks and doesn't at the same time. Makes you feel like you're in a slump, but when you see those pounds "magically" melt off, you get a good uplifting feeling haha. I still lost weight during mine :D *Does a happy dance*
    Just trying to keep optimistic, is all :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    remember also that it's not *just* the TOM that will show a weight gain (or no weight loss). our body weights can fluctuate so try not to get fixated on the "scale" or a "number". you didn't lose "only" half a lb - you LOST HALF A POUND! think of this as a journey, you can't stop to worry about each tiny bump in the road, but you will, at some point, look back and see "wow, in six months i lost 20 or 10 or 100 lbs"
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options
    I always gain a pound or two around my time of the month. I wouldn't worry about it too much cause I have always found that the next week I have lost it again plus whatever my weeks weightloss would have been anyway :) xx