2 weeks in...

Options
I am just starting my journey. I have been on here for about 2 weeks and am loving it. I not only have started watching my calories, but I have also started watching the other nutrients and exercising. I am feeling great and loving this site. Thank you to everyone that posts. I have read a lot of other peoples posts and gotten a lot of great information from them.

I have lost about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I know this is more than I should be, but I assure you, this was not my goal. I have my goals set to lose 2 pounds a week. With added exercise, I am usually about 300 to 500 calories below my allowed daily calories, but I always eat over my calories allowed before exercise. I am making much healthier choices as far as what I am eating, so I am sure this is helping.

I just wanted to post a message to say Hi and feel free to add me if I can help keep you motivated.

Replies

• tyjordan1
    tyjordan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That inspires me to keep going. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good Work !!! esp. the stop smoking. I know how hard that is.
    Keep it up
  • ramonaward357
    Options
    That's great to hear!

I started on this journey in June 2013 and so far, I have lost 1 stone and 4 lbs! I have fallen off the wagon at times! I want to get to a size 14 and have no ambition to be a size 10; although, this is what I should be for my height!!!

Fitness Pal really works for me and makes me more food aware! Good luck to all! Perhaps we can all keep each other going when we are finding it tough?!? xx
  • smithbeck2
    smithbeck2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!