Not losing...don't understand why

Options
13»

Replies

• Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    The only time I have ever seen anyone say "eat more" and nothing else is when others have already explained the reasons for upping calories and they are agreeing. I have yet to see a thread where the advice is "up your calories" and no reasoning is given anywhere in the thread.
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To everyone who wanted me to come back with updates on what I decdied and what worked....I have lost 6 lbs since posting this and I worked harder, burned more and dropped my calorie intake from 1950-1750 and didn't eat back my exercise calories. I did most working out Mon-Fri, walking, running and video everyday...on sat and sundays I did video a couple times and walked 4-5 miles. I am now only 3 lbs from goal of 145 though so I think I found the answer. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and ideas:)
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    To everyone who wanted me to come back with updates on what I decdied and what worked....I have lost 6 lbs since posting this and I worked harder, burned more and dropped my calorie intake from 1950-1750 and didn't eat back my exercise calories. I did most working out Mon-Fri, walking, running and video everyday...on sat and sundays I did video a couple times and walked 4-5 miles. I am now only 3 lbs from goal of 145 though so I think I found the answer. Thanks to everyone who contributed their thoughts and ideas:)

Well done for not trying the easy option!