pikle1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    marmite,jalepeno,and cheese toastie
    marmite,mash potato and cheese mixed together
    peanut butter and banana
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Don't know any weird combos -- but I really really hate cheese (all of them) so I eat everything dairy free, including pizza lol. Everyone thinks that's weird enough.

Dairy free pizza!? This exists!? Where!?
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    cheetoes dipped in mustard, chips on sandwhiches- I try not to eat either anymore!
  • Annieway987
    Annieway987 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My whole family eats hot dogs with Major Gray Mango Chutney. This started when my kids were young and we were out of ketchup. The little darlings refused to eat the hot dogs I had prepared for dinner without ketchup and started making a fuss. I did a quick reconoiter in the fridge and found an old jar of chutney. I somehow managed to convince them that chutney on hot dogs was going to be wonderful! I was right, it's delicious and none of us will eat hot dogs without chutney now.
  • happy_angi09
    happy_angi09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Salty lays potato chips with sips of milk while I chew them. YUM

This really makes my husband shiver LOL

I do this with Diet coke and Saltines. I still think yours is way more ...well unique haha.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Don't know any weird combos -- but I really really hate cheese (all of them) so I eat everything dairy free, including pizza lol. Everyone thinks that's weird enough.

Dairy free pizza!? This exists!? Where!?

YES! Amy's Kitchen even makes one if you want to buy it at the store :)http://www.amys.com/health/special-diets/dairy

If I am out I don't care and just order mine without the cheese lol
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti w/ sauce/meat and grape jelly sandwiches. Yum...
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Vegemite and walnut sandwiches.

What is Vegemite?

It is a yeast spread that tastes like concentrated evil. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

That's an accurate description! :sick:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich :heart: :heart:
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

What is Vegemite?

It is a yeast spread that tastes like concentrated evil. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

It's literally the goopy yeasty sludge scraped off the bottom of beer vats. So I heard.

it looks, smells, and has the texture of roofing tar.
    Hey, don't knock it till you try it - it's quite salty and yeasty and is chock full of vitamin B. However, it's one of those foods you tend to like if you grow up eating it.

Technically, as a Kiwi, I should be a Marmite girl but it's a little stronger than Vegemite and when the country ran out of Marmite when the factory was destroyed in the Christchurch earthquake (almost as big a disaster as the quake according to some) I developed a preference for Vegemite. Either way, both are great with walnuts or cheese on a white bread sandwich.
  • Malia_9
    Options
    Chia seeds and water.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Apple Cider Vinegar on eggs (over easy or hard boiled).
    Apple Cider Vinegar on spaghetti.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup on my fried chicken.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Baking Chocolate (unsweetened) or Raw Cacao Paste dipped in honey or almond butter
    Baking (unsweetened) chocolate eaten in combination with a banana
    Popcorn and ketchup
    Hummus and eggs

I guess it's not that strange... But I have been called out on my 'creative' food combinations many times =P
  • dhvd79a
    Options
    "Cinnamon Raisin bagels with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese"

Bagel shop accidentally made my morning bagel this way once, Surprisingly good!

Mac and cheese with canned peas(must be canned).
  • dhvd79a
    Options
    I have to mention an old friends weird food obsession;

Beer and Hershey chocolate bars.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup on my fried chicken.

Wait....everyone doesnt do this?
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Sushi and bacon.

Dunno if this is a weird thing or not, but when I have noodle soup I first drink most of the broth, then put so many crushed up crackers in it I make a noodle mush. Been doing that since I was a kid. lol
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options

What is Vegemite?

That's an accurate description! :sick:

Vegemite is manna from heaven! :love: I love it on crumpets, toast, english muffins, with cheese, and you can even use it as a stock substitute in soups, etc. Oh and you can rub it on chicken skin to make it crispy and salty and good (though I'm vegetarian so that is not for me). Anyway.

I like Worcestershire sauce sprinkled on plain chips :smile: and paprika/salt/nooch on popcorn. That's about as weird as I get, I reckon