Insanity - 1st day!! 28th Oct

Options
I was wondering if there was anybody who was starting the insanity workout today? I just did the fitness test - I don't think I did too badly but not sure if I actually did all of the exercises properly.
All I know is I now hurt!!! It's got to be working right? If it's no pain no gain, then presumably pain is gain?!
Would love to hear from anyone else starting out - I need to do this!!! I used to be quite sporty until I left high school 15 years ago and then not much. Apart from a few short stints of Zumba I've not done much at all since then :( can't wait to get back into shape. I think this is going to be tough...
Lara

Replies

• absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hi! I graduated the insanity program saturday and started back with month 1 day 1 on sunday so I am on day 2!
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting today, but I am starting on Friday! I started it once before (end of August) and had to switch to more moderate exercise due to an injury. Now I'm fully healed and ready to get back at er, and beat the winter bulge! Anyone can feel free to add me for support and motivation on this "insane" journey!
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2 myself today, but I can always redo it and extend it a day if you're interested in keeping the days together :)
  • shymarie85
    shymarie85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will start it today!!!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    just finishing up round 1 of insanity starting round 2 in a couple of days glad to support yea! I remember day hurt like a mofo!!! Couldn't walk up stairs hahahaa
  • jjjyoti
    jjjyoti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!

I started today too...

I think tomorrow is going to be a looong day!!! But its gonna be worth it!
  • szyentyst
    Options
    Just started today as well. Second time starting it. Last time (several months ago) I didn't make it past week two. Hoping to keep with it further this time with more achievable goals (I.e. I will do insanity tomorrow) and some sort of support system. Good luck to you all!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity a number of times and absolutely love it, as it kicked off my weightloss journey. Anyone, feel free to add me! I love talking with people doing Shaun T workouts :)
  • alexfsb
    alexfsb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on the 26th... Going strong so far, aching, painful but feeling positively better about workouts daily.
  • flower1604
    flower1604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im completely new to this but after reading reviews and seeing what others actually think about insanity and I bought it lastnnight. ....amazon really good and quick at sending out so im hopingto start it this weekend! Ive reached a complete slow down and now its getting winter I need to do something or I wont get into my Christmas dress! Well done for starting it, honestly, how do you feel & are you doing it at a certain time in the day? Keep us posted!
  • bluenoseshf
    bluenoseshf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started insanity yesterday (28th).

Are we all going to share our experinces and results?
  • MsPhatchick
    MsPhatchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi....I started yesterday too! I made two attempts in the past and never made it past week 2. I refuse to make the same New Years resolution as last year......so I'm bringing this year to an end with Shaun T!!
  • TheSuperSy
    TheSuperSy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    same here! the sides of my feet are sore from the fitness test! amoungst other parts of my body!

Sy
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Done with round 1 getting ready to do round 2! I had super results!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Doing Insanity with P90X...as soon as my ankle cooperates, hopefully next week. I am in recovery week now.

Add me!
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will start today too!
  • TheBunnyStrange
    TheBunnyStrange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just re-started yesterday! I had to stop last time due to illness.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just started back up... I did my fit test and ready to get started again.. I took a break due to me having two kids in soccer and one in girl scout... to much to do and not enough time in a day to do it..
  • alexfsb
    alexfsb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Promise yourself you'll do it over Xmas!!!

I have already contacted my parents and told them I'll be borrowing the front room and TV to jump around like a loon for an hour during my Xmas visit.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I finished a round of Insanity a while back, and fell in love with the program. It's an amazing workout, and I can't get enough of it. I do an Insanity workout every day right now, though I'm not following the program this time. I was doing a P90X - Insanity Hybrid program, but had to stop due to some tendon and bursa issues, but my plan is to get back into that once I'm okay. If you stick with Insanity, you will get results (weight loss, increased strength, & body recomposition), and you'll feel fantastic! I'm always open to friends who are doing Insanity, or any of the Beachbody programs. (BTW, I'm not a Beachbody coach.)