No-Blender Protien Shakes

Options
Sunitagt
Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
I was thinking about buying a blender bottle next time I'm at Sprouts. I just can't take the clean-up involved with my blender, too much work, and I'd like to be able to have a quick shake after my workouts. Anyway, post up your favorite no-blender protien shake recipes!

Replies

• twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 scoops of protein powder + water

The end
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about buying a blender bottle next time I'm at Sprouts. I just can't take the clean-up involved with my blender, too much work, and I'd like to be able to have a quick shake after my workouts. Anyway, post up your favorite no-blender protien shake recipes!

Buy a NutriBullet .. I did about 2-3 months ago now and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So easy to use and cleaning is like less than 5 sec.
  • Sunitagt
    Options

Buy a NutriBullet .. I did about 2-3 months ago now and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So easy to use and cleaning is like less than 5 sec.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't have $100 free to throw down on a new blender.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I used to hate doing the cleanup involved with my blender, so now, I just leave it filled up with water and wash it the next day when I'm going to use it again. A simple scrub down with a scrubbing brush and dish-soap gets the job done quickly :)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    protein powder and 8-10 ounces of milk.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't have $100 free to throw down on a new blender.

There are quite a few cheaper versions that are just as good...
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I used to hate doing the cleanup involved with my blender, so now, I just leave it filled up with water and wash it the next day when I'm going to use it again. A simple scrub down with a scrubbing brush and dish-soap gets the job done quickly :)
    You can also fill your blender part way with hot water & a drop of dish soap and turn it on to get a good clean. I have one blender that has a clean button, but I find it does the same job on my other blender without the clean option. Blend, rinse and drain.
  • Sunitagt
    Options
    So.. topic back on track. Anyone have blender ball protein shake recipes besides just milk or just water?

I've found a few online, but I'd love more ideas if you have any you like!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Vanilla protein powder+
    Almond milk+
    Applesauce+
    Cinnamon

Tastes like apple pie I swear.
  • Lovey50
    Lovey50 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I really like Fit Train Fit Frappes. They blend w/H2O in a shaker bottle and are sold on Amazon. 130 cal. no sugar 20 g protein. If you want to read reviews, Amazon has tons.
  • tenacious_turtle
    tenacious_turtle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vanilla protein powder+
    Almond milk+
    Applesauce+
    Cinnamon

Tastes like apple pie I swear.

YUM! Trying this tomorrow! Thanks!