Help me stay motivated!

Options
I've been a health freak for several years now but recently because of college and some anxiety issues, work-outs have started to feel like a chore to me instead of a reward I looked forward to everyday. I really don't want to stop working out and I want to get that enthusiastic feeling back. Some kind words would be most appreciated!! Thanks a ton.

Replies

• zakpinar_106
    zakpinar_106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can look at your photos before you started losing weight and a recent photo. See the difference and try to remember why you started this. I hope it is helpfull :)
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    Maybe try changing your workouts for a while :)
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Remember how good you felt when you were exercising. I also agree look at old pictures it will keep you motivated
  • jon201983
    jon201983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ive found adding people who are motivated and positive really helps. Consistently seeing their work and motivation really helps push me and remind me.

Find a buddy to help keep u on track or to remind you to work out. Helps when you are both keeping each other motivated and challenged to not give in or give up
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ive found adding people who are motivated and positive really helps. Consistently seeing their work and motivation really helps push me and remind me.

Find a buddy to help keep u on track or to remind you to work out. Helps when you are both keeping each other motivated and challenged to not give in or give up

I agree! I also know how you feel. Keep your head up and celebrate you!