44 lbs. down! pics!

Options
So in 3 months and 3 weeks i have lost 44 lbs! :) only 24 lbs to go! :)

183.jpg

jess.jpg

Replies

• JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    good job...

how did u post your pictures?
  • callielizabethrocks
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    good job...

how did u post your pictures?

uploaded pictures to photobucket and used the IMG code then made the IMG before and after the code small letters
  • kstone1976
    Options
    How did you lose it so fast.... What is your cal intake per day and exersice routine? I need some help.... ;)
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Looking good! Love your ink, btw!
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So in 3 months and 3 weeks i have lost 44 lbs! :) only 24 lbs to go! :)

So what's the secret for you? Lots of Cardio? how many times to you work out a week? I'd LOVE to loose that much in 3 months.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    I stay between 1200-1400 each day...some days i go over...but not very often...and i workout every day....started the 30 day shred a couple of weeks ago....just changed the way i eat...and eat less move more. :D
  • lisayohan
    Options
    Are you exercising a lot?
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Are you exercising a lot?

at least 5 times a weeks
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I stay between 1200-1400 each day...some days i go over...but not very often...and i workout every day....started the 30 day shred a couple of weeks ago....just changed the way i eat...and eat less move more. :D

Yeah I'm eating under 1500 daily. I hardly ever go over. I exercise 3 times at least a week, i guess I need to find more time to go. Being a single parent I can only go when he's also in an activity. The child care offered at the gym is geared more towards toddlers. I would love to go more and make it a daily thing.
  • SPSHLK73
    SPSHLK73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's better to lose weight slowly 1-2 lbs per week.....it makes it easier to keep it off.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    It's better to lose weight slowly 1-2 lbs per week.....it makes it easier to keep it off.

well all im doing is eating healthy and working out...how am i supposed to slow it down? if im doing it the healthy way with hard work then i don't think its bad...
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

well all im doing is eating healthy and working out...how am i supposed to slow it down? if im doing it the healthy way with hard work then i don't think its bad...

I agree...you shouldn't slow it down if it is coming off that way on its own! Plus, it looks like you maybe were losing baby weight? so that is going to come off quick anyway if your horomones are back on track with trying to be in normal mode instead of "baby mode"
  • jessicalhall85
    Options

I agree...you shouldn't slow it down if it is coming off that way on its own! Plus, it looks like you maybe were losing baby weight? so that is going to come off quick anyway if your horomones are back on track with trying to be in normal mode instead of "baby mode"

yeah...that first picture with the baby was the day i got out of the hospital with my daughter. she will be 4 months on the 30th... :)
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Lookin good!! Yay a tattooed person- I was feeling lonely I was starting to think I was the only one and nobody wanted to be my friend LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!