2nd time around

Options
I need friends and motivation to keep going I lost 45 lbs the first time around then quit everything and started being lazy so I gained 30 back just want some new friends to help keep me on track and help when I have questions or need suggestions on my weight loss I know I can loss the weight and once im motivated I can stick to it and right now I have some really good reasons to be motivated its just need to get in the habit of being addicted to counting my cals like I was before

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    bump for her friends to find her
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like to stay pretty active here!
  • RitikaArkenea
    Options
    Hello,

thanks of updates

thanks
    john
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also.
  • Sharonsmith823
    Sharonsmith823 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well this must be the perfect time to introduce myself. This is also my second time around on My Fitness. Everyone I know that has used this has lost the weight and has felt great. I was one of these people get it off quick. It just isn't going to happen. I also have a tendency to freak out about it all...how many carbs, how much fat...oh no how much sugar...etc. You get the point. Right now, I am just going to worry about my exercise and how many calories. I am hoping as I move along in the program those other things will be added to my overall healthy life.

So, welcome to you and thanks for letting me know I am not the only one that starts over.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome....feel free to add me :smile:
  • JessicaJ723
    Options
    Hi! This is my second time around too! My weight piled back on over the course three months : ( my doctor wants to check my thyroid but I want to hold off an try to lose the weight before we explore that. I also feel like people in my family try to sabotage my diets when I'm succeeding so this time I'm keeping progress to myself. Luckily it's getting cool and I can layer my clothing so mabye they won't notice haha. Good luck to everyone wether your trying to gain or lose!! Feel free to add me if you'd like !
  • muisemm
    Options
    this is my 2nd time around as well! anyone can add me=)