Birthday Before and After Pictures - +2 Years and -60 Pounds

00trayn
00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
My worst picture that I've really ever found of me from "Before" was taken on my 22nd birthday, right in the middle of senior year of college when I most definitely was not watching what I ate or really getting any exercise besides walking to class and around campus. Flash forward to my 24th birthday, which is tomorrow, and it's SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE! This is one of my favorite pictures ever taken of me, and I'm going to love every second of this birthday (got a date!! and meeting friends at the bars in DC). The past few I just wasn't really happy with myself. Now I can say I am. Another 15 lbs and I'm at my goal, maybe 20 lbs... we'll see. Didn't think it was ever possible, but I'm definitely proof that anything is :)

collagebirthday.png

Replies

• Congrats and Happy Birthday !!!
  • Absolutely fantastic! What an inspirational before and after!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Very nice! Very sexy. Good for you!
  • zynny
    zynny Posts: 2
    your awesome! congrats!
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    That is amazing! Have a great time on your birthday. You deserve it!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Congratulations I need for my daughter to see this. She is at college and is starting to look more overweight than she started. You did and are doing a great job. Keep on eating and toning.:flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    O.M.G. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new physique! You have to be so proud and what an AMAZING gift you have given yourself...smaller jeans and a new lease on life!

Oh...and I want to hear about this date...blog blog blog! :o)
  • You look awesome! Way to go girl! Keep it up!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    You look stunning! What a gorgeous transformation (you were beautiful before FYI) but you look so much happier now!
  • GREAT JOB!!!!! KEEP GOING, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    You look fabulous! Such a great inspirational story. Happy birthday!
  • anissa7
    anissa7 Posts: 11 Member
    You look great! How have you stayed motivated for two years?
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    you look great and sooo happy.
  • I know it's cheesey -- but the first word that came to mind was "SHAZAMM!" Where did THAT come from?? You look fabulous!! Congrats!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    wow congrats!!! you looks like a different person!!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    WOWSER!! Be proud because you look fit and fabulous!
  • Girl, you are SUCH an inspiration! We have the same starting weight, and I cannot WAIT until I see results like you have! Thank you so much for posting this, and have an AWESOME birthday. And good luck with your date--whoever it is is a lucky lucky person.
    :heart:
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Wow!! You look gorgeous! Congrats and Happy Birthday!
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    A very happy birthday indeed! You look amazing! Great job! :)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    STUNNING!!! :love:
    Awesome job! Have a fantastic birthday!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!