low carb bust?

Options
2»

Replies

• eguerrette
    eguerrette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    haha good idea, there are worse things in life :)
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When I started low carb in June, it took almost a week and a half for me to see any weight loss on the scale. I was doing 20-25 carbs a day with no exercising. After that, the weight started to come off.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    ...BUT in the past I have generally lost about 2 -4 lbs in the first 2 days of doing low carb.

It was just water that comes back the moment you go back to anything resembling a normal diet.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Maybe you ate too much salt and are retaining water.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Oh one more thing, if anyone has any HELPFUL advice on working out while doing low carb that would be great.

I've seen better short term results by not working out while doing low carb but I'm really missing that 'strong' feeling and I'm desperately trying to get back into my morning routine of working out so I'd like to be able to keep it up. Has anyone else experienced this? I saw someone mention the calorie deficiency may cause me to not lose because my body thinks it's starving.
    It is hard for me to get 1,000 a day when I do low carb so it would make sense.

I work out while doing low carb just fine. I have more energy with this new way of eating, so it's all good.

As for your caloric intake, UP IT! I keep my net carbs under 30 and I eat a little over 1500 a day. If I can do it, you can do it.