Anyone willing to go cold-turkey off soda with me?

Options
124»

Replies

• slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm 15 and I was addicted to soda 3 years ago. Today has been the 3rd year anniversary of me quitting soda. You can do it. It will make you feel sooo much better

Sorry, but gotta' ask: If you're 15, what are you doing on this site?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Mmm... I quit the soda cold turkey a long time ago. I only drink water. I don't even want tea because of sugar. lol.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    If I want a cold can I keep some inexpensive polar seltzer cans in fridge. No calories, no fake sweeteners etc. Diet soda will just make you crave sugar which in the end is will set back your efforts.

Bullchips. I drink diet soda all the time, and I don't crave sugar at all. And there is lots of temptation around me, there's a bowl of caramels in the reception area I could raid, but I don't.
  • faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I gave up pop about a year ago when I started reading up on eating less processed foods. The first week sucked...but now I don't even think about it. I was craving one a few months ago...so I bought one...I couldn't even finish it...it just tasted artificial. I have a cup or two of coffee a day...the occasional tea...but other than that, just water (with vanilla extract and berries. Yum).

You can do it! And you won't regret it :)
  • Queen8shaq
    Options
    You see I would but the way my bank account is set up, with the checking and savings and I just bought a 24 pack of Pepsi max on Monday...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!