NSV feels so good!

Options
I don't post often but I have to share this. When I started using MFP in January I was wearing a size 16 jeans, recently I have been wearing size 12. Well, I was shopping in Kohl's and decided to try a pair of Levi's. I picked up a size 12 and went into the dressing room and they were too big! I went back out and got a size 10 and much to my delight they fit, and comfortably! Now, it still depends on style and the way jeans are cut so I might need a 12 in other styles or brands but today I am rocking my size 10 Levi 505 straight leg jeans and loving the way they feel! Thanks for letting me share.
Have a good Tuesday.
Trying to share a pic.
10-29-201311-32-12AM.jpg

Replies

• archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Rock your jeans!
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I tried to share a picture but it is too wide. LOL
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I tried to share a picture but it is too wide. LOL

I am a noob with images too. But resizing it into smaller image helps.
  • Lauraplane
    Options
    I will try that. Thanks!

651670e7-77f3-4628-9e99-328bf1b1de37.jpg
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    thats so awesome.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Go back and try on the 8s! I'm serious. I was so excited when I tried on 10s and they fit, that I bought a couple of pairs. Then realized they were actually a little too big. I went back and got 8s. Plus, with Levi's I've found that there's not a huge difference in sizes. I wear (now, at maintenance) mostly 8s and some 6s. I can wear both in Levi's without much change in the fit, though the 6s make my butt look better. :heart:
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Way to rock those jeans! Keep up the good work.
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow...tht is so so wonderful. I hv started at size 16 too and can';t wait for a lower size . i do not know when i wud be able to share such an NSV but am so sure after going thru urs tht yes...it can be done. Thank u for giving me tht hope.
  • kmr72
    kmr72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations great job. I would also like to concur with what Keiras_Mom said. Try the 8's. It couldn't hurt.
  • tdspears
    tdspears Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Lauraplane
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I fixed the picture. I might try the 8's after a few more pounds! Haha. I was so shocked that the size 10 fit. I can't believe that 8 might. I have started drying my size 12 jeans in the dryer so that I can keep wearing them.

Thanks again. This helps me re-energize my motivation.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    And they are not too tight either! Good for you that's awesome !!
  • Lauraplane
    Options
    And they are not too tight either! Good for you that's awesome !!
    Thanks! I don't like to wear jeans too tight, these are perfect. Very comfy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!